Michelin Wiper Blades at Costco

I used them on several vehicles, always had good results with them. They arent the Uber premium wipers but for the price theyre hard to beat.

I had some they didnt last real good. (maybe 3month over winter?)

Just go rockauto esp. if you need 3-4 pairs for different vehicles.

I've been using Trico for almost 40 years now. Streak-free and no chatter. Both pair on our Hyunkias' currently are two years old and worn for 12-14K..... counting two winters with occassional blade stickin' to ice on the windshield.

Most I ever paid were $18 a-piece. Usually $15-$16 sales at Meijer. As low as $13 at rockauto.

I tried them a couple times, never had great results regarding streaking and chatter.

The best I have used are the Bosch Icon and now the Bosch Envision. Yup, they are a lot more $$ but for me like many things the performance/safety is worth it on certain things.
I've always had Bosch blades wear out fairly quickly compared to in the past. PIAA blades are amazing but the blade is incredibly soft and I would assume that ice in the winter would chew them up.

The set I bought didn't fit the arms.
I've found that you have to go on youtube to see how to install them. They give you a lot of adapters and lousy instructions. I've been using them on all my vehicles with no problems. Keep an extra set around.

Nice price on those. These are the wipers I've been using for the past 5ish years. Have them on 3 cars and haven't had a set yet that didn't last at least 2 years. Now they even come with a refill so you are getting 2 for 1 essentially. Run around $18 a pair.

Are Trico Gold's entry level or mid level. I noticed the Diamond's are about $15 higher a pair.

Back