Is NAPA full synthetic Gas to liquid (GTL)?

How could I find out if NAPA full synthetic “valvoline” is gas to liquid?
You have the SDS ? Example here
IMG_1998.png

I wouldn’t be surprised if it weren’t it’s probably not the greatest oil I might stop using it

It's produced by Valvoline and meets the same API specifications as more expensive name brands.
It isn't GTL and GTL motor oils, for the most part are great quality, but GTL is not the be-all-end-all barometer for deciding an oil's quality.

It's produced by Valvoline and meets the same API specifications as more expensive name brands.
It isn't GTL and GTL motor oils, for the most part are great quality, but GTL is not the be-all-end-all barometer for deciding an oil's quality.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is right in my opinion. Napa oil is just fine for 5-10k mile runs in all regular vehicles.

Is it meant for 20k or 30k mile runs ? Of course not. It’s not HPL or Amsoil SS.

But it is what wemay states that it is. Fram Full synthetic aka Amalie is like this Napa full synthetic.

Interesting to not the additive package difference between Napa full synthetic and Valvoline advanced full synthetic and Maxlife full synthetic are… Definitely a difference there

I just checked, and holy cow, NAPA full syn is $38? At that rate, why not switch to Pennzoil Platinum from Walmart for $26, then you get the GTL you're after, plus it's like getting your filter for free and still having a few bucks leftover.

Back