How much did gasoline go up for you this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BigD1
Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
Please tell us how the increase in gas prices will help those who lost it all in the Texas area?
Actually it takes money out of the pockets of those who donate. If the oil companies took our money and donated it I think we all would approve.

That's a good question.

The irony is the very same people that lost it all are paying for higher fuel prices too just like the rest of us.

Nothing ironic about it. Gasoline needs to be produced. It's supply and demand. Many on here calling it "gouging"?? That makes no sense. These folks effected by this disaster aren't whining about gas prices like some people do. They have much more important things to deal with as another poster had mentioned.

I filled up all our gas tanks this morning just in case Irma hits Florida.

Luckily I work from home 3 days a week so that gasoline will last a while if there is a gas shortage.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
Originally Posted By: 02SE
Originally Posted By: 02SE
I'll concede that with your posts, there is whining in this thread, now.

Carry on.

You exemplify what it means to marginalize. Not very becoming.

If your first post in this thread hadn't been unfounded, sanctimonious whining about your fellow board members, you'd have a stronger argument.

Here you are as wrong as you could possibly be. I supported my opinion very well. But you've been wrong since you replied to my first post in this thread. There are several posts that can easily be interpreted as whining. Let's see......"went up a gouging 25 cent a gallon"......."up 50 cents in 1 week here. Gouging at it's finest"....Prices went up 20 more cents overnight!".....I hope it doesn't keep going up like that".

Now shoo fly. With 38 people (last count) dead and 48,000 homes destroyed as well as half a million vehicles ruined....these three dedicated gas-price threads are indeed whining.

Boy, you think a lot of yourself. Another sanctimonious reply...

I especially like the hypocrisy of this: "I'll post whatever I wish. It's my opinion and I'll express it. If you don't like it, talk to the hand."

It's ok for YOU to pontificate to the masses, but if anyone else expresses their opinion, then it's whining..

I can see there's no reasoning with you. Carry on oh wise one..

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
I filled up all our gas tanks this morning just in case Irma hits Florida.

Luckily I work from home 3 days a week so that gasoline will last a while if there is a gas shortage.

What if your power, internet, and cell phone goes out? lol

I call in sick, just kidding.

If that happened I'll work out of nearest account we have close to my house.

Check your employee manual for a natural disaster clause. Better to find out now rather than later.

Originally Posted By: oilpsi2high
I call in sick, just kidding.

If that happened I'll work out of nearest account we have close to my house.

Check your employee manual for a natural disaster clause. Better to find out now rather than later.

Hurricane coverage is being on site for 24 hours straight 7 AM - 7 AM.
8 hours straight time, 8 hours OT, 8 hours double pay.

Some people like this, others hate it.... but we are obligated to be on site if anything happens and we are needed.

Originally Posted By: BigD1
Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
Please tell us how the increase in gas prices will help those who lost it all in the Texas area?
Actually it takes money out of the pockets of those who donate. If the oil companies took our money and donated it I think we all would approve.

That's a good question.

The irony is the very same people that lost it all are paying for higher fuel prices too just like the rest of us.

Nothing ironic about it. Gasoline needs to be produced. It's supply and demand. Many on here calling it "gouging"?? That makes no sense. These folks effected by this disaster aren't whining about gas prices like some people do. They have much more important things to deal with as another poster had mentioned.

Celexa really works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back