How much did gasoline go up for you this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price went up 20 more cents overnight!

That's at least a 40 cent increase in 72 hours.

I don't necessarily look at some of the large price increases as gouging. As a customer you always have the choice not to buy. Stations around here that maintained competitive pricing simply ran out. Being out means no traffic into your store. Plenty of items are sold at c-stores other than fuel. If you can't be bothered to look at the price before you pump - on a huge sign in the parking lot AND on the pump - tough cookies. This is a lesson in "stupidity begets self fulfilling prophecy."

I don't necessarily look at some of the large price increases as gouging. As a customer you always have the choice not to buy. Stations around here that maintained competitive pricing simply ran out. Being out means no traffic into your store. Plenty of items are sold at c-stores other than fuel. If you can't be bothered to look at the price before you pump - on a huge sign in the parking lot AND on the pump - tough cookies. This is a lesson in "stupidity begets self fulfilling prophecy."

Last edited:
We have no regular and no mid grade - so just paid $2.96 for premium - $0.50 more than what regular had been raised to.

Originally Posted By: 4WD
We have no regular and no mid grade - so just paid $2.96 for premium - $0.50 more than what regular had been raised to.

When I filled up the Nissan last Friday before the hurricane premium was $2.49.

Did I or did I not pay $3.29-9/10 @ Chevron this morning
frown.gif

I had to run down to Indianapolis and back today and prices seemed to be consistently about $0.20/gallon higher across my trip.

Originally Posted By: CT Rob
up 50 cents in 1 week here.2.39 now 2.89.Gouging at its finest

is grampi your dad?

Originally Posted By: Al

is grampi your dad?

crackmeup2.gif

Still the same price, no increase.

Originally Posted By: Al

is grampi your dad?
No why? My dad is dead actually but thanks for asking.And what does that have to do with the topic?

Originally Posted By: 4WD

Yip- I had read that. That is why I see some gas in TX at $2.15 and we are at $2.79- I'm in the C-pipeline route!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back