Seven pounds in seven weeks- any BITOGers up for the achievable challenge?

Dr Sten Ekberg explains how the body works + the MANY variables from person to person trying to loose weight! he notes getting HEALTHY is the goal while loosing body fat + NOT muscle!! individuals that are overweight a while will have a metabolic issue + you can learn from many of Dr Sten Ekbergs vids. you are taking the first step wanting to improve yourself, so be patient + DONT give up!! good luck!!! i hit 180 lb @ 12YO on overeating + junk food BUT always around 155 lb for many years + guys dont forget your hormones!!!!

Think I managed to gain a pound instead... in my defense, I actually started on a workout meant to build some muscle, so I'll hide behind that.

I have failed the mission. Silver lining is I stopped alchol consumption. I was oconus most of the past six weeks, and haven't figured a way to eat that is stomach safe outside of processed foods

My daughter, son in law, and two grandsons are in Cancun this week. The sil and two grandsons are all sick and pucking. They are at a all inclusive resort. Eating out, and even more so outside the USA, is a risk for dysnenteria. Processed foods reduce the risk. But the price is body fat.

I'm down a pound at best, but have been doing strength training 3x/week, and am thus rationalizing that I've lost a bit of fat and replaced it with muscle. One can hope ...

Reactions: GON
If I fast between 7 pm to 7 am, I can lose 1-2 pounds overnight. While I can do that during the week, it's tough to achieve on holidays and weekend evenings because, well, snacks & alcohol. If I stay off those and maintain fasting, I can achieve measurable weight loss within a few weeks of setting a realistic goal.

Every morning is a new day to start over again. Worst thing to do is to keep putting off what you to be doing. The time to start (or start again) any good habit is now.

But today is Thanksgiving, so it’ll wait until tomorrow… what’s another day going to hurt? :ROFLMAO:

Back