Help Pick Daughter's SUV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she need an SUV? Why does she need AWD. BUY NEW. For way under 30K you can get a nice new trouble free NEW vehicle. All vehicles are save..its the driver.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
In fairness, either a CRV or a RAV would also offer very good resale value, although neither has the outside visibility the Forester offers and the mini models from Honda and Toyota appear to be even worse while even Subaru's baby CUV is pretty good.
OTOH, a 2WD Rogue could be bought new for maybe 70% of the cost of a Forester and AWD is probably not a huge consideration with the frozen tundra you won't find in the OP's location.

Does Ohio get a lot of snow during the winter ?

1997 4Runner Limited (SUV) has 400K+ miles and 2013 Highlander Hybrid Limited (CUV) has 150K+ miles: Reliability CHECK

Both are midsized: CHECK
Safe: CHECK
Price: Used or base models CHECK

Motortrend magazine had a great write-up on the Mazda CX-5. In a nut shell they said it was a great car. The writers actually use the car for about a year and give periodic report every couple of months.

Based on a plurality professional and consumer reviews, it's hard to argue the new CR-V isn't the best all-around vehicle in the segment.

My wife and I are both more than impressed with her 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. $30k+ msrp, and walked out with it early this year as "last year's model" for about $21k. Off road and snow capability was amazing...and that is coming from owning a BMW X3 and a Benz ML350. Fit and finish is good (obviously not as good as her previous two rides), but overall I am impressed on what we got for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back