Favorite Movie Cars Thread.

3783-KC1

Site Donor 2024
Hey. I wanna see what you guys consider to be your favorite movie car. Couldn't find an existing thread for this. Post a pic of the car in the movie it stars in. Also, feel free to share why it is your favorite movie car. Lastly, post the name of the movie which the car stars in.

I'll start with Jason Statham's E38 in the OG Transporter. The reason why it is my favorite car is that it is a Black/Black E38, and the car and some of the car scenes in the movie are really subtle in nature. Some scenes are sorta like a normal guy doing normal guy things to his car. Not seen too much in cinema. Also, the mountain driving scenes is my idea of Heaven. Minus the kidnapping and trafficking of course!
5d82ceac0f877bfa0fc926ca8e882b85.jpg

1967 GTO from XXX. Not a great movie, but a great car. This is the same car, couldn't find a great picture from the movie itself. I just like GTOs, I prefer a 1965 but this is close enough.

View attachment 199025
Nice. Feel the same way about The Transporter. The first third of the movie was nice, then it just malaises into nothingness.

Also, you guys can post a pic of an identical spec car if a good picture from the movie is not available/hard to find.

Hey. I wanna see what you guys consider to be your favorite movie car. Couldn't find an existing thread for this. Post a pic of the car in the movie it stars in. Also, feel free to share why it is your favorite movie car. Lastly, post the name of the movie which the car stars in.

I'll start with Jason Statham's E38 in the OG Transporter. The reason why it is my favorite car is that it is a Black/Black E38, and the car and some of the car scenes in the movie are really subtle in nature. Some scenes are sorta like a normal guy doing normal guy things to his car. Not seen too much in cinema. Also, the mountain driving scenes is my idea of Heaven. Minus the kidnapping and trafficking of course!View attachment 199024
Loved the manual e38
but I preferred the 007 e38 color/ wheel package

latest-58564261.jpg

I'm going to add just one more. This one changed the way I looked at pickups. In 1994 when Dodge came out with their new body style I was hooked. Then the movie Twister came out. They destroyed this poor truck and his insurance was 'liability only". At least this one was attainable, got a 1998 Ram when I got my first real job.

image-w856-378250258.jpg

Loved the manual e38
but I preferred the 007 e38 color/ wheel package

View attachment 199028
Nice. But me being me I still prefer all Black. Cool thing in The Transporter is that the 750iLs used in the film had the 850i 6 speed manuals fitted by BMW specifically for the movie. You can also see the Koni Yellows that Frank talks about in some of the car chase shots.

Back