Exercise and Health

As you know I love my Apple Watch. just keep in mind, your doctor is your monitor, not the watch. The watch can give you information to bring to your doctor but it's ALWAYS the doctor you should be talking to about any concerns.
Bringing this information to him greatly speeded up my treatment.

You also need to learn about the watch, download the ECG app, allow it to send alerts and understand that it can only alert you to a small number of things, the key is, always see a doctor. If the doctor can't find something and then at home you do feel something, you can do an ECG to show the doctor. It will alert to AFIB, low heart rates, high heart rates if you set it up properly.

Im sure you know this but I needed to make clear not to rely on the watch but if you can use the watch to bring more information to the doctor that is great which my doctors in my case thought it was great.
Im not sure what shape you are in, but you can also turn on fall detection in case you fall it will notify anyone you put in your contacts and also SOS emergency. Assuming you have a connection.
I see my cardiologist every 6 months to ensure all is well. My father had a heart attack at 61 and I'm quickly closing in on that age so I'm trying to be diligent. The watch is a tool that could detect something that a 10 second ECG cannot.

People routinely die all the time, it’s kind of our thing you know😉
I do a lot of genealogy. What I said is quite accurate. I find out the cause of their deaths. Out of my 2 parents and 4 grandparents...4 died of heart atacks. Tho other of cancer and appendicitis

Back