Ethanol free in Ohio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can get ethanol-free gas that isn't a boat launch?

I know the pure-gas website is a thing but a lot of the listings are out of date.

Do you have Casey's around ? Looks like they offer ethanol-free fuel. Otherwise, if your area is like SW Ohio, the locations given by pure-gas are just random places (plus boat-related locations).

Very few locations here, they're all selling race gas (or asking ridiculous prices for premium E0, like $4+ at the marinas & tool rentals)-but Casey's is getting closer...

If your northeast of Columbus, this place is pretty cool. It is not a boat marina. If your expecting to find a niche gas the same price as other E10 premium fuels, your wasting your time.
I've bought gas here before, but not the good stuff. They have beer tastings, dances... .

Hometown Market Food & Fuel - VALERO
3895 Columbus Rd, Centerburg OH

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Must of missed it. It was late. Thank goodness I didn't graduate or get educated in either state. Must of got my education in the same place you served. the military. Ha Ha. Military does educate the brightest.

Originally Posted by cwilliamsws6
Anyone know where I can get ethanol-free gas that isn't a boat launch?
I know the pure-gas website is a thing but a lot of the listings are out of date.

Since Ohio is 44,825 Square miles a better location for you is needed.

Ethanol free is non-existant besides marina or rec fuel by me.
If I really need ethanol free, I goto the beaver petroleum that is on rt 43 near rt 30.

Its around $4/gal for 90 octane rec fuel. but there is very good turnover so you know its fresh.

I use around 15gal a year.

Originally Posted by Rand
Since Ohio is 44,825 Square miles a better location for you is needed.

Heh, maybe he's willing to drive 250 miles (Cincy to Cleveland or vis-versa)
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Timothy Ferguson
Must of got my education in the same place you served. the military. Ha Ha. Military does educate the brightest.

Careful, Timmay. It's those brightest men and women who are willing to sacrifice their lives that enable you to enjoy how you get to live yours. If you don't stand behind our military members, feel free to stand in front of them.

OP, just use Top Tier gas as it's been proven there is only a tiny (if any) difference between Top Tier and regular E0; just use a bottle of Redline SI-1 or Techron/Gumout with PEA twice a year and call it good.

Circle K 35779 Vine St, Eastlake, OH 44095

They sell 90 octane ethenol free gas, I buy it for my lawn equipment ! Usually costs around .20 more cents a gallon than premium E10 but I usually only use about 5 gallons a year. Also Chardon Oil in Chardon, and Painesville carry ethenol free gas, not sure what octane though.

Last edited:
Don't get butt hurt. Just trying to say we both are just as bright as we both came from the same institution. The only thing that I can say I left the military for the better. Certainly not ungrateful but they taught me a lot especially to understand your mistakes and make the best of it. Maybe that's why I'm so successful. Your the one who obviously can't except mistakes as you had the negative post. If one certainly doesn't respect our military standing in front only fuels the problem one. When I was in that would eliminate half our military as I saw more disrespect within than out. Just respect yourself before you disrespect someone else.

Not sure where you're located, but around me, more and more Marathon/Bellstores are adding an ethanol free fuel pump. I live in Tuscarawas County, about 20 minutes directly south of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The Bellstore at the exit where I live, plus ones in Canton and Massillon have them. Last I checked, it was $3.89/gal.

L8R,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back