Ethanol free gas

As I look around I can find ethanol free here pretty easily. Mobil and Shell have E10 93 octane, but Cenex, BP, and Kwik Trip which is on every corner have E0 91.

As I look around I can find ethanol free here pretty easily. Mobil and Shell have E10 93 octane, but Cenex, BP, and Kwik Trip which is on every corner have E0 91.
Which is true for a lot of areas in Wisconsin unless they are within an EPA nonattainment area, or in an area that voluntarily mandates the use of oxygenated fuel.

Which is true for a lot of areas in Wisconsin unless they are within an EPA nonattainment area, or in an area that voluntarily mandates the use of oxygenated fuel.
My local BP turned into a casey's, but I have P66 and kum and go close, and our last BP across town. No mobile or shell in my town.

What's the best quality E0 out of my picks of P66, kum & go or BP?
I don't think that's accurate. I doesn't list my BP station I know has E0 and it relies on user feed back for it's info I think.

Last edited:
chickanic.com tested several brands of eath free fuel that actually had 5%! truely free from eathanol gas like VP easily lasts over a year + storing gas from the pump in non transparent containers in a dark cool garage is said to be best. today a drum is the best value if you use a lot. been using non eath from various gas pumps without issue in my carbd small engines. my hi strung husqvarna chain saw wants 93 octane non eath for a mixer
I saw that episode too and it makes sense that in pumps with a shared hose there can be as much as half a gallon of whatever the previous person bought in the hose. I usually put a gallon of E0 in my car before I fill my OPE can to avoid this issue.

Last edited:
My local BP turned into a casey's, but I have P66 and kum and go close, and our last BP across town. No mobile or shell in my town.

What's the best quality E0 out of my picks of P66, kum & go or BP?

I don't think that's accurate. I doesn't list my BP station I know has E0 and it relies on user feed back for it's info I think.
It is accurate for my county, I have no way to know whether it is for everywhere. You could let them know, or tell the station attendant about the site.

lookup Teryl Dactyl on youtube, hes a smalle engine repair person with corny show but good content. he tested all of the stabilizers vs untreated 87 and 91 octine and p racing non ethanol. all lasted over a year, i thin he stopped at 16months. any gas with ethanol left jelly in the barb bowl. the vp racing did not.
I ran across him a few days ago.why the fake teeth?

I ran across him a few days ago.why the fake teeth?
No clue. the Shtick is pretty dumb but the experimental results are good. nothing to argue with there. He truly tried to let that gasoline go "bad." The biggest issue is the jelly building up in the bowel. not the gas.

Back