Dodge Aries ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to save the voice module from the car before my dad scrapped it because all it took were analog inputs and then would interrupt the radio audio to say its thing so it could be adapted to any car really. Too bad I never got the change.
lol.gif

My Journey has the VW chime for the door being open. I move this to every car I get because it makes me happy.
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
I remember when going to Canada as a kid in the 80's, it seemed K cars and Dodge/Plymouth/Chrysler minivans were especially popular up there.

One of the reasons it was popular in Canada was that Chrysler made dual versions, where the Canadian models could burn regular leaded. All other manufacturers offered only models that burned the more expensive unleaded gas, as mandated by the US.

While gasoline in Canada has had the lead limited in it since 1990, most pumps were already lead free in the early 1980's. Where an exception was made was for racing fuels and aviation.

I don't know of any dealership that offered a leaded version of the "K" frame cars here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back