Do you have a dream car today, on 12/4/23?

After all I’ve seen online, mine is the 2025 Tahoe. They’ve addressed some things that really bugged me on a vehicle this expensive.

The interior is sweet, steering wheel, dash, and all, 6.2 available on all trims, revised headlamps (hope they don’t blind and good possibility as placement is lower and projector beams), LED tails (should have been included when the 2021 came out). I’m starting to soften on RST performance edition and think High Country.

I’ve even justified a likely 4 figure payment even with 30k down. We can all dream. I bought a car 17 years ago that I dreamed about for more than 20 years and it’s still in the garage, I think a Tahoe is that significant.

Have you got a vehicle in your mind worth waiting for? 🙂

This is playing in my head

Calloway Corvette Speedster and Bugatti Chiron.

[QUOTE="I Of course.

1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 454 LS6

or

1970 Buick GSX Stage 1
[/QUOTE]
And some good weather to take those bad boys out! 🙂

1958 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
IMG_5733.jpeg

I had one...a Cortez Silver 69 Chevelle with a 396. Thought I could build it, but finally realized it was out of my wallet league.
Then, a few years ago, I rented and 18 5.0 Premium for a 10 day, 5 Nat. Park road trip. The next year I ended up buying a used one...in Ingot Silver. Got the muscle, looks, reliability, comfort and touring all in one package. Not to mention I got ~32 mpg on my last trip!

1701717925227.png
Rooftop1.jpg

When I was a young guy, I'd probably have said a late sixties Ford muscle car. Today it would be an motorhome or maybe a new truck and truck camper combo with a new fishing boat to tow behind it.

Last edited:
Back