Champion Oil Filters any Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bbhero
Man... I don't make number2 up....

You know how it works around here.
wink.gif
Didn't say it wasn't true, just wanted to see it claimed/written from the manufacturer. Now if I was like some here, I'd claim the manufacture was making up their written claims.
lol.gif
Guess I'm puzzled why Champion didn't show the micron size on their info page/flyer on the filter specs.

Yeah I am surprised too... They jacked up how they present that information. I saw it somewhere else along the way... I remember stuff like that really quite well. Stuff I think is important I can remember in that way. Heck I memorized the entire US interstate system by the age of 8 years old. Knew all fifty states and capitals too. I can tell you the score of every Super bowl off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by bbhero
Yeah I am surprised too... They jacked up how they present that information. I saw it somewhere else along the way... I remember stuff like that really quite well. Stuff I think is important I can remember in that way. Heck I memorized the entire US interstate system by the age of 8 years old. Knew all fifty states and capitals too. I can tell you the score of every Super bowl off the top of my head.

Super Bowl LIV?

I don't go by Roman numeral.... Years..

Let's say 83-84..LA Raiders 38-9 over a heavily favored Washington Redskins team... That was the first to score 500 plus points in a season... And that didn't happen again until the Minnesota Vikings with Randy Moss and Cunningham... 98-99...

Cool deal... I don't pay no mind to Roman numerals in regards to the Super Bowls... Only one of those stick out Roman numeral wise... Super Bowl XX... Bears 46-10 over NE Patriots... 18-1 Bears... Scored 454 points and only gave up 198. Two straight shut outs in the post sesaon..17-0 over NY Giants and 24-0 over LA Rams in NFC championship game... And in the Super Bowl a TD allowed was by the second team defense on the field at that time....

Several years ago I bought a Champion #3593 for my Mazda from Fred's discount store. It was a thinly disguised Purolator, despite the Fram-like numbering. By the next time I needed one, they'd discontinued that model---probably in favor of an even smaller equivalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back