Bigfoot Found In Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is The Real Deal Guys...Nothing Like The T.V. Program "Finding Bigfoot"

The Convincing Part Of The Video is @ 20:00 & 41:40

Check It Out...

Your brain tries to assemble random patterns into a recognizable structure.

Not convinced yet, not saying its impossible. But the the number and in-expense of trail cams, you would think good footage would have been obtained by now.

April 1st was 9 days ago.
crackmeup2.gif

This isn't evidence, it's yet another blurry slow shaky video of "something".

There is no Bigfoot! There is zero, zilch, notta, nothing for real scientific evidence. NONE. No hairs, no bones, no feces, no pictures, no video. NOTHING.

Why people want to believe this [censored] is beyond me.

So most of the sightings are in the PNW. What is bigfoot now, a snowbird; is he so old he moved for FL?

Drew, can't prove a negative; a canyon is between "there is no" and "there is no evidence"

Higgs Boson didn't exist before we detected it? j/k mostly.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: spasm3
Your brain tries to assemble random patterns into a recognizable structure.

Not convinced yet, not saying its impossible. But the the number and in-expense of trail cams, you would think good footage would have been obtained by now.

Footage? There hasn't been a dead one found! Juts like aliens and UFOs visiting Earth; if they were here, we'd know definitively by now.

Not worth watching.

Evidence there is plenty of (not in that vid though) - even have my own story.

Proof there isn't any of. Especially in that vid.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
crackmeup2.gif

There is no Bigfoot! There is zero, zilch, notta, nothing for real scientific evidence. NONE. No hairs, no bones, no feces, no pictures, no video. NOTHING.

x2...LOL

after all these years no solid proof, no clear video, nothing!

I already seen this "proof" on another show I was watching for amusement.

Originally Posted By: Kruse
My 17 year old son wears a size 16 shoe....but he's never been to Florida.
Didn't watch the video. Does Bigfoot wear size 16? I have a size 18, and have been known to roam around in the woods. I hope they don't find me.

Originally Posted By: hatt
Originally Posted By: Kruse
My 17 year old son wears a size 16 shoe....but he's never been to Florida.
Didn't watch the video. Does Bigfoot wear size 16? I have a size 18, and have been known to roam around in the woods. I hope they don't find me.

Meh....shave the hair off your back and you'll probably be safe.

Most of you know I'm a pretty darned big skeptic here. That being said, I like reading about UFOs, ghosts, cryptozoology, and so forth, and watching the odd show about them - provided it's entertaining. What is it, though, with this latest crop of "reality" shows about hunting for ghosts and cryptids? They send cameras on what is obviously going to be a massive failure of an expedition by a bunch of rank amateurs.

I don't believe in much, but I do like reading about people's experiences, or hoaxes, or imagination, or whatever. I just don't see the appeal in sending some rubes out with cameras and equipment to look for cryptids or ghosts, particularly when it's obvious they will return with absolutely nothing, except evidence that the woods are dark and a deer gives off body heat.

Is the director or producer simply someone who enjoys sending the gullible out on wild goose chases, and laughs at them in their absence? And then he enjoys televising their failures?

I'll watch someone tell a story, or someone cover traditional folklore or mythology, or conduct a hoax. But I don't see the appeal of a bunch of amateurs bumbling around the woods looking for nothing.

Originally Posted By: 69GTX
We peaked out years ago with Geraldo and Al Capone's vault. It's been downhill ever since.

Yes, I think that's the exact moment this sort of thing jumped the shark.
wink.gif

Pffft.

Bigfoot has been alive and well in Fouke, Arkansas, forever. It must be true. They even made a movie about it. Maybe some of the clan hitched a ride to FL.

After all, this is the same place where they still think that extinct woodpecker can be living in the Big Woods.

This is the Real Deal....He found a family of Bigfoots living in Florida. Here is an interview with Mark Zaskey.

Interview at 35:10

Bigfoot Prints at 44:30

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
crackmeup2.gif

we yeti/sasquatch WANT you humans to think this way.we laugh at the feeble attempts to find us in the wild.give up, humans -- you will NEVER find us ! hahahahaha !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back