ArCHOIL 6200 WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: zrxkawboy
Originally Posted By: d00df00d
Where does it put the water and garbage after it extracts them?

I think this is a great question. OP?

Ya it does, but am I scientist? Engineer? Do I make the product? Don't work for them, Id like to know to......look it up. I assume it doesn't extract, maybe just turns it to something more combustable. Easier to burn/mix with gas. Don't really care that much to research the facts behind one of the things this product has....I purchased it for many other reasons.

Directly from website. Amazing what you can find out when you can find out if you go to a website.....

AR6200 tested under the EPA Carbon Balance (CMB), the most accurate and number one test used by the EPA to test fuel mileage and emissions resulted in over 8% improved fuel economy. AR6200 also tested under the SAE J1321 Type ll test resulted in a 8.20% improvment in fuel economy.

AR6200 increases the surface area of fuel droplets to increase the burn rate resulting in a more efficient use of fuel. AR6200 is engineered to lower the ignition point of fuel as much as 400º F therefore modifying the burn at a lower temperature utilizing more BTU’s and providing more energy during the combustion process. This also eliminates black smoke with a major reduction in carbon due to a much higher burn rate. A decrease in fuel usage is realized with added horsepower and torque. AR6200 is for use in all carbon based fuel types including heating oil and bunker fuel, 1 ounce treats 80 gallons of fuel.

AR6200 is used worldwide in every type of application including power plants, ships, mining equipment, fuel storage, fleets, adding needed fuel attributes not added at the additive dispersant location.

AR6200 is also a fuel stabilizer for maintaining fuel not in use for many years. AR6200 is also a polymerization retardant which restores aged fuel. Diesel fuel is estimated at 35% degraded by the time it reaches the filling station.

AR6200 is the only fuel treatment needed to address the major limitations inherent in fuel

AR6200 is nonhazardous and may be air freighted worldwide

AR6200 CMB test are available upon request for fleets, mining and industry

Originally Posted By: domer10
Like I said, you go do the math, the time you people waste trying to discredit people, or saying....."wheres your proof" mehhhhh "wheres your data" meh meh meh. save yourself the time and trouble and use this thing that is a wealth of information called google. Or hey even more of a novel idea....go to the website, wow hey.....who would of thought.

So instead of me having to provide data on why or if it worked, you go look for the data to show me how or why there is no way it did.

Well, it's like this. Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

You of course can make whatever claims you wish, but it is not for us to either prove or disprove said claims.

That falls on the one who makes them. And if they can't hold up to scrutiny, or such scrutiny offends you, well..................

So instead of me having to provide data on why or if it worked, you go look for the data to show me how or why there is no way it did.

Science doesn't work that way, sweetie. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, similarly the plural of anecdote is not data. You have nothing more to offer than their own website, which makes you one of the more useless shills I've ever seen.

Originally Posted By: yonyon
Monorail!

monorail.jpg

It really is that simple!

Originally Posted By: scurvy

Science doesn't work that way, sweetie. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, similarly the plural of anecdote is not data. You have nothing more to offer than their own website, which makes you one of the more useless shills I've ever seen.

Originally Posted By: yonyon
Monorail!

monorail.jpg

It really is that simple!

Sure thing

But you have to give him that he is smart. He waited a full 60 days after registering before making this post.

By the way, when I add any type of snake oil, I have completely forgotten about it after 500 miles. If it was 10,000 miles as you claim, I would probably be battling dementia!

If I were ever to claim "I added 5 drops of this elixir and after 10K miles it gave miraculous response!"; please somebody have mercy on me, put me in the straight jacket and check me in the mental institute, please!!!

Then don't buy it, by all means DO NOT. People like you have nothing better to do with your time, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to just discredit everything you possibly can, kind of like bitter old men. Anyways, don't really need people like you to, what is it you people say "drink the cool aid". Im happy with it, I'm content with its results, don't need your stamp of approval.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
But you have to give him that he is smart. He waited a full 60 days after registering before making this post.

By the way, when I add any type of snake oil, I have completely forgotten about it after 500 miles. If it was 10,000 miles as you claim, I would probably be battling dementia!

If I were ever to claim "I added 5 drops of this elixir and after 10K miles it gave miraculous response!"; please somebody have mercy on me, put me in the straight jacket and check me in the mental institute, please!!!

No it was 10 KILOMTERES and i started noticing a difference, like seriously, thats all you do lol......someone posts good reviews, ands I'm a shill.....lol......eat it.

And I'm done........people like you are hopeless, I'm happy with a product I purchased plain and simple. A lot better things to do with my time than try to convince bitter old men about "snake oils". So much better things to do. So go on....keep typing and getting that warm and fuzzy feeling, when you think you know for a certainty that something you never used does not work. Enjoy your miserable lives
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif

No, actually you are hopeless. You are unable to understand even the most basic thermodynamics, unable to weed through and spot obvious pseudo-scientific babble posted to a website, and most importantly are clearly unable to adhere to any kind of scientific method in your analysis of this product.

People might have been more willing to listen to your arguments had you not posted such statements as " Let me tell you i put it in sport mode.....could not keep the tires planted!!!!" and "More output due to the fact it increased the btu. But hey thats a guess, burns hotter or cleaner= more output with less or same amount of fuel." Had you presented something more convincing than the claims made on the seller's website it might have worked better.

Also, your constant admonishments to anyone who dares to question you ("Like I said, you go do the math, the time you people waste trying to discredit people", "So instead of me having to provide data on why or if it worked, you go look for the data to show me how or why there is no way it did" and "u no like....scroll on by", etc.) get a bit tiresome.

The burden of proof is on you to show that it is more than just a placebo effect. You may not like that, you may be offended by it, you may be a lot of things - but it's the way it works.

Oh and I'm far from having a miserable life thank you. With or without this additive.

I'm done........people like you are hopeless, I'm happy with a product I purchased plain and simple. A lot better things to do with my time than try to convince bitter old men about "snake oils". So much better things to do. So go on....keep typing and getting that warm and fuzzy feeling, when you think you know for a certainty that something you never used does not work. Enjoy your miserable lives

Im happy with it, I'm content with its results, don't need your stamp of approval.

Then why do you get so bent out of shape when people refuse to give their stamp of approval?

You're new here, so you may have not realized it yet, but on BITOG, our members don't just accept any blatant claim with no solid evidence to prove it. As the saying goes, "In God we trust; all others must bring data."

Information on archoil's website does not constitute objective data. It is marketing material with the sole purpose of generating more sales. You'd have to be 10 years old not to understand that.

That's not to say that the product doesn't work. All we're asking is some objective proof and not just manufacturer's claims. All the supposed case studies listed on their website have been sponsored/paid for by archoil. And the one who pays the bill gets to control the outcomes. Do you see a potential conflict of interest there?

Two questions I would ask:

Can I see a MSDS sheet? (Not available on website)
What company are they listed under on the EPA registry? (Their tech data sheet says they are registered with ref 13720012 - but the product does not appear on the EPA listing as far as I can tell)
View the EPA current listing here.

I am sorry about the 10K response. I should have guessed you were talking about 10km based upon your location but I forgot to look at it when I made my nasty comment. I apologize for it because the basis of it was wrong.

Can I now believe that you actually did perceive the difference in the car behavior? Absolutely! But do provide more detailed and objective information rather than cut and paste from marketing material.

For example, how many miles on your vehicle; when was the last time you had used an accepted fuel system cleaner; what kind of fuel do you generally fill it with; any anecdote where you could say that you no longer had to drop down a gear to go up a specific hill in your daily drive etc.

I certainly believe that seat of pants experience can be valuable. I might add this elixir on my list of things to try.

I am sorry about the 10K response. I should have guessed you were talking about 10km based upon your location but I forgot to look at it when I made my nasty comment. I apologize for it because the basis of it was wrong.

Can I now believe that you actually did perceive the difference in the car behavior? Absolutely! But do provide more detailed and objective information rather than cut and paste from marketing material.

For example, how many miles on your vehicle; when was the last time you had used an accepted fuel system cleaner; what kind of fuel do you generally fill it with; any anecdote where you could say that you no longer had to drop down a gear to go up a specific hill in your daily drive etc.

I certainly believe that seat of pants experience can be valuable. I might add this elixir on my list of things to try.

Car has 60000 km 36000 mi, always use shell vpower in the m3, I used sea foam 2 tanks ago, felt nothing....not sure if it did or did not clean internals. This stuff, used a syringe inserted it to tank, drove to gas station about 2 miles away, filled up....was at just over half a tank. After station drove around for about 6-7 minutes, was at stop light and could tell revs were fluctuating for a moment, then stayed steady at about 1000-1100, before it was always 900-1000.....from that acceleration on, noticed far more pep in same amount of throttle that before would not yield same result. This wasn't typical placebo but dyno, I never get that effect because I don't believe adding sea foam or techron or all that stuff will yield a noticeable result. And I have yet to add the 9100 friction modifier.

Car has 60000 km 36000 mi, always use shell vpower in the m3, I used sea foam 2 tanks ago, felt nothing....not sure if it did or did not clean internals. This stuff, used a syringe inserted it to tank, drove to gas station about 2 miles away, filled up....was at just over half a tank. After station drove around for about 6-7 minutes, was at stop light and could tell revs were fluctuating for a moment, then stayed steady at about 1000-1100, before it was always 900-1000.....from that acceleration on, noticed far more pep in same amount of throttle that before would not yield same result. This wasn't typical placebo but dyno, I never get that effect because I don't believe adding sea foam or techron or all that stuff will yield a noticeable result. And I have yet to add the 9100 friction modifier.

What speed is the car idling at now?

1) seafoam in tank would be of minimal help. Your reply did NOT say if you had already tried Techron/Gumout/3M/Redline fuel SYSTEM cleaners in this car
2) It is likely that a good dose of good FSC would help at this mileage and either of the proven and listed additives would have given you the similar experience
3) You would have gotten a break from "abuse" in this forum if your post was referring to an established FSC, at least nobody would have accused you of being a shill for them.
4) I have experienced similar effects with all of the above listed FSCs but only in isolated cases i.e. NEVER every single time!

Can you explain how an additive would change the idle speed on a modern car? Isn't this controlled by the IACV among other things? How would the friction qualities of the oil make a difference, especially when you consider how small the friction difference must be?

To me this is like the temperatures going down when that is controlled by the thermostat. How exactly would an engine oil additive change the idle speed?

Vikas said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back