APDI/PRO radiators any good!GM radiator?

I tried too download image lol.
Ok my quest imo n! Is this brand listed rock auto for $135. A good aftermarket brand? APDI/PRO. I liked it because the transmission connect ends look better quality ,and radiator in images looks better quality than the other aftermarket radiators I seen on carid,and eBay's for $80 and up look like bandaids.
I saw Amazon a acdelco GM radiator for $332 new, $259 for another but with shipping $337.around that area.
My AutoZone one I installed 2019,the fact transmission connect ends are very rusty now and silver white black, mineral deposits? So looking too replace it.
APDI/pro , GM ,or better not so expensive vbrand? I park outside,its a beater car.but keeping it.

Attachments

• 8011202__ra_p (1).jpg
    8011202__ra_p (1).jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 34
Don't buy the ACD from Amazon. Get it from Rock Auto or another reputable source.

If it's for your 98 LeSabre, Summit has the OE radiator for under $200, but you have to wait.

Partsgeek has a Delphi radiator that claims to be actual OE part, but they only have one in stock. It's $124 plus shipping.

Entirely your call for what you deem to be a "beater;" however, you get what you pay for. The APDI, OSC, FVP, etc. are all Chinesium and will likely not hold up for long. Your current Beijing band-aid from AutoZone is evidence of that after three years, no?

Slacktide pointed out a couple of better suggestions IMO.

I'd get a nice OE piece from the junkyard and give it a good clean & repaint before installing the China stuff. The cooling system is far too critical for sketchy parts.

I tried too download image lol.
Ok my quest imo n! Is this brand listed rock auto for $135. A good aftermarket brand? APDI/PRO. I liked it because the transmission connect ends look better quality ,and radiator in images looks better quality than the other aftermarket radiators I seen on carid,and eBay's for $80 and up look like bandaids.
I saw Amazon a acdelco GM radiator for $332 new, $259 for another but with shipping $337.around that area.
My AutoZone one I installed 2019,the fact transmission connect ends are very rusty now and silver white black, mineral deposits? So looking too replace it.
APDI/pro , GM ,or better not so expensive vbrand? I park outside,its a beater car.but keeping it.

I agree with everyone else, run away from this APDI brand. I had ordered up one of their a/c condensers thinking it would be like the picture, it showed up and looked NOTHING like the picture they showed! Plus the quality was thin/cheap. This isn't another "let's bash china" thread, I really wouldn't buy anything from that company again. I ordered a TYC instead and it was much higher quality. If TYC makes a radiator for your vehicle, I'd try that if you're looking to save money. My condenser was made in Taiwan not China. It was just installed about 2 months ago, so it's recent production and I'm happy with the performance of it, let's see how long it lasts!

I kinda figured.evwry cheap radiator I ever installed,had lasted 3.5 years ,parked outside.yhe tranny connects rust fit and corode first,always.
How long think in my case,a ac Delco GM brand last? 7-10 years parked outside?

Don't buy the ACD from Amazon. Get it from Rock Auto or another reputable source.

If it's for your 98 LeSabre, Summit has the OE radiator for under $200, but you have to wait.

Partsgeek has a Delphi radiator that claims to be actual OE part, but they only have one in stock. It's $124 plus shipping.
Thanks! Delphi I know was a good brand.gir an aftermarket though?

I looked didn't see it.i saw apdi,osc,no Delco/GM listed

I agree with everyone else, run away from this APDI brand. I had ordered up one of their a/c condensers thinking it would be like the picture, it showed up and looked NOTHING like the picture they showed! Plus the quality was thin/cheap. This isn't another "let's bash china" thread, I really wouldn't buy anything from that company again. I ordered a TYC instead and it was much higher quality. If TYC makes a radiator for your vehicle, I'd try that if you're looking to save money. My condenser was made in Taiwan not China. It was just installed about 2 months ago, so it's recent production and I'm happy with the performance of it, let's see how long it lasts!
I can vouch for TYC - I have used them for Radiators, condensors, lights, starters, alternators etc - all been good quality and great prices from RA.

In this case, Delphi seems to have been the OE supplier, and they're claiming this radiator to be the actual OE radiator, so it should be safe to use :)
The 2 ac Delco radiators on partsgeek are out of stock. But I see a Delphi brand...osc...either good? I looked earlier today and thought I saw one on stock for ac Delco but no more

When i had to replace the condenser on my 98 Ford ranger the only one on rock auto that was the same old tube and fin style as the original was an apdi I believe. It fit great and the ac has been blowing ice cold for years.

I found a weird website..oemcats.com. I got the radiator part number from acdelco.com. 52468360. Oemcats you can't order,but gave a list of 72 other dealers who listed them for $193.97 . Saab counterparts, upstate from me.so left a message see if they even have it.
The Delphi looks pretty good quality.on amazon, a Delphi for my car,description,says they work with the oe manufacturer too make for precise fit,ect,ect.
Think ice be ok with delphi. Already looked up every GM parts website,all show that radiator discontinued.

I found a weird website..oemcats.com. I got the radiator part number from acdelco.com. 52468360. Oemcats you can't order,but gave a list of 72 other dealers who listed them for $193.97 . Saab counterparts, upstate from me.so left a message see if they even have it.
The Delphi looks pretty good quality.on amazon, a Delphi for my car,description,says they work with the oe manufacturer too make for precise fit,ect,ect.
Think ice be ok with delphi. Already looked up every GM parts website,all show that radiator discontinued.
looks like that site that only deals with GM family parts and is directing you to dealerships that still have it in stock. Even though GM has discontinued the part. Kind of a cool website if it's legit. Be interesting to see what you find from that near to you dealer has. Great research!! (y)

The 2 ac Delco radiators on partsgeek are out of stock. But I see a Delphi brand...osc...either good? I looked earlier today and thought I saw one on stock for ac Delco but no more

Yes, the Delphi 2622-02583396
In the notes, it says: Radiator -- Actual OE Part

If it is the actual OE radiator, it is worth buying for $123 :)

Yeah I saw actual oe part..but took it as just fancy advertising ..

"Actual OE Part" a stronger statement than something like "Same quality as OE" or "OE quality" or "meets and exceeds OEM standards" or even "Delphi is OEM" where any of those would just be fancy advertising :sneaky:

Therefore, I think you can trust it :)

Ok I found a Delco online $255
And Delphi..$108
Delphi or Delco? I still think the Delco is better material..better made last longer

Ok I found a Delco online $255
And Delphi..$108
Delphi or Delco? I still think the Delco is better material..better made last longer
was this from the dealer you found via oemcats? the $255? Just wondering what happened with that website..

Back