Brembo radiators any good?

Are brembo rads any good? And compared too aftermarket brands,like apdi, Delphi, spectra, advance auto brand ect? Can get a brembo for $2hundred something dollars. The others are cheaper.but get what you pay for too...makes me think brembo better quality..

Pretty sure it's a rebranded something else, brembo doesn't make radiators.
This is your answer.

Brembo doesn't make radiators. Brand name doesn't mean much anymore, regardless of part. Most of them come from the same Mexican/overseas factories where they can obtain the desired quality at a given price point and volume.

Where did you find this Brembo radiator? :sneaky:
My mechanic,yestetday. He is installing a Jew fuel sending unit,(dorman) AC Delco fuel pump,and a Delphi fuel sack filter I like. So asked if he could find a Delphi radiator,he said he could get a brembo radiator.well he texted me a price,it was like $287. I asked what brand...he replied brembo.
I am pretty sure ,my old mechanic who owned Mobil station from 1997 or so too 2007-09 era...same city,he used. Bremen too.I kinda remember him mentioning it to me.
I missed the last Delphi on partsgeek.I see it again,imma jump on it fast as I can.I called them,like 5 days ago.they said they get stuff in end of month. If one doesn't come by end September or sooner,I'm thinking about apdi,or advance auto brand. Think they would come with new tranny cooler line adapters? The hex nut on the line itself?

Never heard of a Brembo radiator. I'd hold off if you can to get the Delphi. Closest thing you'll get to a GM part.

How about klimoto? Just read it on amazon.advertises corrosion resistant.so did Delphi. But none of the other aftermarket brands did.
Klimoto good enough?

How about klimoto? Just read it on amazon.advertises corrosion resistant.so did Delphi. But none of the other aftermarket brands did.
Klimoto good enough?

Just another one of the million Chinese rebrands. Honestly I'd just stick to buying a Carquest/Duralast/etc. radiator w/ a limited lifetime warranty and use that. If it happens to fail from a manufacturing defect you'll have a much easier time getting a replacement than some random brand off Amazon.

My AutoZone radiator tranny cooler part of radiator, 3 years in . This is why I look for corrosion resistant. Ipark outside...no garage.ide imagine the Delco,or Delphi wouldn't have rusted up this fast.?

Attachments

• IMG_20220725_201500.jpg
    IMG_20220725_201500.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 8
Honestly if you can wait I'd sit tight for the Delphi. It's going to probably be the best quality radiator you'll get all around.

Honestly if you can wait I'd sit tight for the Delphi. It's going to probably be the best quality radiator you'll get all around.
Not sure I can wait that long.look pucs.sooner or later,burst...while driving.had that happen to me before I installed the above AutoZone radiator.was driving I 95,exit 9 too exit 3. 8.3 miles. As I got off exit 3,heard a loud thud from engine.red temp light comes on..raced that car back home demon speed. A good 9 more miles.it made it as half the coolant had come out. Ah me Billboard from everywhere engine gaskets were on block.that Buick leaves still runs excellent mileage,doesn't burn oil, passed emissions....amazing.so,I want too buy another rad soon...
Seems parts geek just gets them in,when they do. Don't wanna wait too long...

Not sure I can wait that long.look pucs.sooner or later,burst...while driving.had that happen to me before I installed the above AutoZone radiator.was driving I 95,exit 9 too exit 3. 8.3 miles. As I got off exit 3,heard a loud thud from engine.red temp light comes on..raced that car back home demon speed. A good 9 more miles.it made it as half the coolant had come out. Ah me Billboard from everywhere engine gaskets were on block.that Buick leaves still runs excellent mileage,doesn't burn oil, passed emissions....amazing.so,I want too buy another rad soon...
Seems parts geek just gets them in,when they do. Don't wanna wait too long...

I'd honestly just go w/ the Carquest locally if you want to change it ASAP. The biggest fear I have with ordering a radiator online is that it will arrive damaged. If you pull a radiator out of the box from an auto parts store you can bring it back immediately without hassle if you find damage.

Mishimoto radiators? Carid.com. mishimoto advertises direct oem replacement.just as Delphi did...
Mishimoto good choice?

Mishimoto radiators? Carid.com. mishimoto advertises direct oem replacement.just as Delphi did...
Mishimoto good choice?

Wow! Never knew Mishimoto made a direct fit radiator for a LaSabre. They're a big brand in the tuner community. They definitely stand behind their products from what I hear from friends. I know they've had some "fitment" issues in the past but they do have good customer service if you find it doesn't work out. Probably somewhere between better than auto parts store and slightly below Delphi.

Back