Accord rims on CRV?

From what I can see, CRV and Accord have used the same bolt pattern for a while. Not sure about offset, but it looks close?

Trying to find some rims for a winter set of tires. Just easier to change wheels. I think... the stack of snows in my garage is getting taller than me!

I see many CRV's around me that have Accord and Civic rims. Check On Wheel-Size.com and you can put all the versions in there to show factory sizes including bolt pattern and offsets. You can also look to see what else is close to that with a range for +/- on center bore, width, offset.

You could also check for Hyundai and Nissan rims. Most have same bolt pattern just larger center bore. $20 gets you hub rings to take up space though not really needed since most rims are lug centric. Just be aware of your lug nut seat. My Accord is Ball Seat, but Hyundai is tapered seat. Not sure what CRV is.

I have 16 snows mounted on rims in shed. Will probably go to 20 this winter.

I ordered new 19mm lugs for my Hyundai rims so lug wrench fits etc. I have Hyundai Elantra rims on my Accord for summer. First winter I had Sonata steel and hubcaps. They all fit my daughters '08 CRV and the '04 CRV when we had it. I don't have pictures from when we tried that but it was while I was looking for winter rims for her CRV.
accord clean3.jpg

That was the site I was on. Seems like I can go that route and get some rims, then find some decent snows.

Not crazy about hub adapters but I might have to go that route as I've been watching and oddly enough it's hard to find CRV rims. For an '03 that is, as that was 15" rim days.

Most Honda 5-lug wheels are interchangeable, except for Odyssey/Ridgeline/Pilot, and some Acuras.

The wheels I currently have on my 1st Gen Odyssey are from Acura TL and are very popular across multiple generations of CRVs. Accord wheels are same specs, so should bolt right up and match the center bore nicely. 5x114, lots of great options there.

Now the Odyssey/Ridgeline/Pilot and some Acuras happen to use the 5x120 bolt pattern. On my Pilot I got the 2020 Cadillac CT6 wheels. BMW, Land/Range Rover, some Jaguar, and most Tesla wheels all bolt up as well.
PXL_20230809_154028666.jpg

Find whatever fits the bolt pattern, center hub bore, and comes with good tires you're looking for. Likely will be same price or cheaper than buying replacement tires for the current wheels. That's been my experience.

That was the site I was on. Seems like I can go that route and get some rims, then find some decent snows.

Not crazy about hub adapters but I might have to go that route as I've been watching and oddly enough it's hard to find CRV rims. For an '03 that is, as that was 15" rim days.
I've got some mazda3 rims on the Outback with centering rings and they seem to stay in just fine. I was worried about loosing them on tire change overs but hasn't happened and now after a couple years I'm sure they have some corrosion to make them stick.

'03 is 4 lug or 5 lug? 4 lug will be harder to find since older. My '04 CRV was 5 lug with 15", after that they went 16" iirc.

For the Accord I got the hub centering rings from US Wheel Adapters. They are just plastic 3mm just to take up the space. not full hub adapters.

"Oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I've got that going for me ... which is nice." :D

Back