A hypothetical question on two vehicles

That video has nothing to do with your posted cars? :unsure:
Was there any indication there was sludge in those low mileage cars you questioned?
Why are we comparing an 80k sludge monster to those cars?
There is no sludge on the new cars. I was trying to assure myself, that if 1) had an oc at 10k or 2) had an oc at 30k it would never come close to the video. The 2GR-xxx engine (Sienna and RX350) can deal with it.

There is no sludge on the new cars. I was trying to assure myself, that if 1) had an oc at 10k or 2) had an oc at 30k it would never come close to the video. The 2GR-xxx engine (Sienna and RX350) can deal with it.
Understood, and I'd wager there's no sludge issue with either of those. Buying a car used is a gamble & is the main reason I stick to older vehicles to limit the damage if they are in bad shape but I've had good luck overall. These are such low mileage I don't see a single reason for your bro to shun you.

Understood, and I'd wager there's no sludge issue with either of those. Buying a car used is a gamble & is the main reason I stick to older vehicles to limit the damage if they are in bad shape but I've had good luck overall. These are such low mileage I don't see a single reason for your bro to shun you.

He is passive aggressive and enjoys gas lighting u.

I get along better with new acquaintances and strangers.

Back