2021 Yukon with 332,000 miles

The ultimate vehicle to put so many miles on. Was reading a member on here yesterday with a Tacoma with over 300K and I just couldn't do it. Not comfortable enough. But a Suburban. No problem! As long as I'm not paying for the gas haha.

if this vehicle would have had multiple expensive failures it wouldn’t have been kept for this use.

I agree, and I also want to speculate the possibility of the engine starting to consume oil or the onset of issues that are not readily apparent...maybe maybe not but for a cab, that's alot of miles that aren't easy miles like highway miles.

Wonder what the engine hours are.

95 miles …
Unless you're going away for more than a month, why not just drive there and park? $35 for gas plus $7 a day parking.
What about renting a car one way to the airport?
No local airport that would fly you there?
No Greyhound or public transportation to the airport?

Unless you're going away for more than a month, why not just drive there and park? $35 for gas plus $7 a day parking.
What about renting a car one way to the airport?
No local airport that would fly you there?
No Greyhound or public transportation to the airport?
Employer pays for it.

I'm sure it was used for a livery service, and I'm sure the price they are asking is way over what the value of it should be. Cars can have high miles and still be in good overall condition, but to me wear items like bearings, steering joints, and suspension components will still be very worn just due to the mileage.

Back