2020 Chevy HD Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ls1mike
I am so disappointed someone in a meeting didn't standup and say "This is disgusting, I quit" I so wanted to upgrade to a 2020 for the new 6.6 gasser.
I am generally a drivetrain guy, but I can't get passed this one. I guess my 02 stays. By 2025 it should have 80,000 miles on it.

[Linked Image]

Yep - hanging onto my old truck for dear life as well.

Part of me wonders if it is intentional. Part of the reason why GMC survived the bage massacre (despite being the thinnest plagarist) was because even the biggest skeptics were impressed by how much of an increased cash rake GM gets for their think disguised GMC models.

Pehaps the ugliness of the Silverado is a weird arrow pointing toward the GMC models?

Work crowd won't care and the style crowd will buy GMC? GM brains don't work like normal folk, so who knows.

I am so disappointed someone in a meeting didn't standup and say "This is disgusting, I quit"

How do you know that no one did?

Originally Posted by DoubleWasp
Part of me wonders if it is intentional. Part of the reason why GMC survived the bage massacre (despite being the thinnest plagarist) was because even the biggest skeptics were impressed by how much of an increased cash rake GM gets for their think disguised GMC models.

Pehaps the ugliness of the Silverado is a weird arrow pointing toward the GMC models?

Work crowd won't care and the style crowd will buy GMC? GM brains don't work like normal folk, so who knows.

Worked with M1 AP ... the EP sells, LoL ... I have often bought GMC but could not find the package I wanted and got a Silverado ... (and the GMC's had too much chrome for me) ...
They would do well to run with the more monotone version like a posted in this thread ...

Originally Posted by glock19
I am so disappointed someone in a meeting didn't standup and say "This is disgusting, I quit"

How do you know that no one did?

This is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back