2019 Ram 1500 Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Skippy722
Originally Posted by AZjeff
If it has a rubber floor it's just about right. Minimum fluff, only what you need. Glad to hear it's quiet, the 2019 Limited we rented last fall was noisier that expected.

Just carpet mats, I plan on getting Husky/Weather tech's for it, as well as a spray in bed liner. But yes, minimum fluff, no touch screen or anything, just Bluetooth!

Nice truck!

I was going to have a spray-in done on mine after taking delivery last summer, but could not abide having the bed paint intentionally sanded/roughened on a brand new truck, which has to be done for the spray-in's to adhere properly.

Very glad I didn't as that led me to discover the DualLiner combo bed liner, which I went with instead. The rubber water drain optimized floor mat secured to the composite side and front liner pieces holds stuff with a grip, cargo doesn't scoot or slide around. Less money than a spray-in as well.

She's a beauty! Love that color. There's times I wish I had the crew cab vs my quad. Good choice. I love the 17" wheels and think the ride is better with them.

What gears did you get? 3.21, 3.55s? I do like the look of that style front bumper, but I wouldn't want to live without fog lights. Headlamp output isn't so great on Rams. I kind of rely on the fogs on my 2017 express model for that extra bit of light.

If you want a really nice set of all weather mats at a low cost, search Oedro mats. I bought a set for my 2017 two winters ago and LOVE them.

I've got a weathertech bed mat in mine and absolutely love it and a cheapo ~$120 eBay roll-up tonneau cover that's still going strong.

Grab a pair of footwell lights off eBay or the likes. It's a nice factory mod.

Last edited:
Very sharp looking Ram & congrats!!!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back