Single Women On Bitog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, why not ask? I'm a single guy with no one to talk to, and a lady from Bitog would at least have one thing in common with me. So yeah...there ya go.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
This is certainly interesting, I'm betting you won't get many replies but maybe a PM
Lol yeah, let us know if you get a PM. Don't have to say who it is but interesting lol.

Picking up women on BITOG, classy!
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Anduril
For the right price I can be whatever you want me to be, honey

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Red91
Well, why not ask? I'm a single guy with no one to talk to

Spend less time on discussion forums and improve your social and personal interactive skills. Then you won't have to search a website for women to talk with you.

I met my wife at 2400 baud back in the early 90s, how is that for romance?

Some of you guys need to learn how to find a decent female in a face-to-face conversation.

Looking for one on BITOG?? Why? Either take a cold shower or go out and find one for real. It's really not that difficult.

It's never been easier to meet women in person - I'm reading that in some places you can even saunter into the women's bathrooms to meet them. That should be a real ice breaker.

I see a few members on this site that have been here less than a year and have a couple thousand posts. I suspect they do the same on several other sites.
Perhaps the only dates they ever have is with their computer.

Originally Posted By: cptbarkey

I Imet mine playing Pokémon online. Yes, we play Go whenever we're out. A perfectly fine thing for 28 year olds to do!

I Imet mine playing Pokémon online. Yes, we play Go whenever we're out. A perfectly fine thing for 28 year olds to do!

Does she have a sister for the OP?

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver

Does she have a sister for the OP?

Just an [censored] brother

talk about going slow with the realtionship
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back