Single Women On Bitog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Jetronic
Originally Posted By: cptbarkey
I met my wife at 2400 baud back in the early 90s, how is that for romance?

talk about going slow with the realtionship
smile.gif

At least it wasn't 300 baud. Is 100 megabits considered too fast?

Originally Posted By: Win
It's never been easier to meet women in person - I'm reading that in some places you can even saunter into the women's bathrooms to meet them. That should be a real ice breaker.

Ha ha ha...how sad but true.

Originally Posted By: Kruse
I see a few members on this site that have been here less than a year and have a couple thousand posts. I suspect they do the same on several other sites.
Perhaps the only dates they ever have is with their computer.

^^^ this ... x 1000.
many just don't have a life, and have been turning bitog into a social media site, in the last couple of years.
we haven't had a "dating" thread in awhile.these threads are hilarious ... so, keep 'em coming.

When I was single, I agree it was not easy finding hot chicks to hook with, but it fun trying to. Don't take yourself too serious, have a sense of humor, work out a lil bit, get some new clothes and a hair cut, and just start rapping w chicks. Not just the pretty ones. All of them. I think of it as practice and u will get better with socializing the more you do it. Plus, the more people u meet, the better chance u have of hooking up. If u get rejected, move on to the next one. All guys get rejected. Trust me, even the hottest, most handsome, rich dudes get rejected. Have fun with it. I'm married now and it's not as fun as being single, lol

Originally Posted By: barkingspider
I'm married now and it's not as fun as being single, lol

Speak for yourself. Some of us enjoy the security of knowing that whatever happens, we have someone to share it with and we're not going to wake up alone. I can't think of much that would be more draining than the "single life" of bouncing from woman to woman.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: andrewp1998
Difficult to meet a decent one you click with.. It takes tons of time and effort.

I guess the OP misconstrued what "clicking with someone" means. Being on BITOG he is clicking with a lot of others.

Originally Posted By: Anduril

Speak for yourself. Some of us enjoy the security of knowing that whatever happens, we have someone to share it with and we're not going to wake up alone. I can't think of much that would be more draining than the "single life" of bouncing from woman to woman.

He was

Originally Posted By: Kruse
I see a few members on this site that have been here less than a year and have a couple thousand posts. I suspect they do the same on several other sites.
Perhaps the only dates they ever have is with their computer.
The Best kind of date.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Originally Posted By: Anduril

He was

Lol ^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back