Fiat 500 Abarth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bladecutter, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. I was comparing the 170hp GS-R model to the 150hp turbo FIAT. You either don't pay attention, or you are simply trolling. I'm done with you - off to the ignore list.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Back in 1986 you could buy a fully loaded Mustang GT for $14,000.

Your point? $14K in 1986 is $29K in today's money. Not exactly a apples to apples comparison.

I rented one for work. It was a great handling car. But I drove it wide awake and scared. It was too small to give me any sense of security. False or not.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Bladecutter, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. I was comparing the 170hp GS-R model to the 150hp turbo FIAT. You either don't pay attention, or you are simply trolling. I'm done with you - off to the ignore list.

Funny, I thought L_Sludger was the one trolling, comparing an Acura Integra with a Fiat, when NO ONE mentioned that car before he did, and it has NOTHING to do with the thread at all.

At least with him ignoring me now, that means that there's one less person making stupid comparisons between vehicles in this thread.

BC.

Originally Posted By: Subdued
I just can't get into the styling of these things at all. From the back and front they literally look like Grimace rolling down the road - they just need to be purple.

I was thinking the same thing. They remind me too much of the Smart for two car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back