What brand of soap/body wash do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People using anti-bacterial soaps. Try to avoid products with triclosan in it. Hospitals nationwide are stopping its use as it contributes to bacteria resistance. It's also a skin irritant and a polluter of our waterways.

Currently right now the original Old Spice bar soap. We have really bad water at the house right now so I have to use something with a scent or my skin will be funky. I've found it's the only scented bar that does not break me out.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
I lather the washcloth up with a bar of Dove and then I supercharge it with two squirts of Aveno body wash. One squirt on each side of the washcloth. Why am I telling the whole world this?
shocked2.gif

thumbsup2.gif
36.gif

Guys believe it or not, the men's fragrances from Bath and Body Works actually smell pretty good. No man card getting revoked here. I let my girlfriend take me into any store she wants as does she for me. Doesn't hurt to look while I am in there too.
21.gif

Victoria's Secret has men's cologne and Brighton Jewelry have pretty decent men's belts. I believe that is how they started business actually.

Irish Spring Original - I buy it in bar form...I hate liquid "body washes" which wash nothing except your wallet of money.

Originally Posted By: GMFan
Irish Spring Original - I buy it in bar form...I hate liquid "body washes" which wash nothing except your wallet of money.

With all the money I save by never servicing my auto trannies or power steering pumps, I can afford to buy fancy body wash. I'm a simple man but I splurge on body wash. Can't wait to try some Dr. Bronner.

Originally Posted By: mclasser
Been using this for years. Smells nice and is of the cheapest body washes at Wally World:
k2-_ae9aa120-8d79-4264-85d4-3e59313cc940.v1.jpg

Yeah, that stuff is a good deal and the fragrance isn't overpowering. I like the pump bottle too. Unfortunately I haven't bought that brand in a while because I hate going to the three Wal-Marts by my house so much. I usually wind up getting stuff like this at Dollar Tree/Dollar General or CVS/Walgreens type stores, so no Alpine Xtreme for me.

I like Suave because it's cheap, but some of the fragrances are too much for me. The green one, whatever it's supposed to smell like, smells okay.

I like Irish Spring too...cheap, though it is heavily scented. I like the menthol in it though.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
People using anti-bacterial soaps. Try to avoid products with triclosan in it. Hospitals nationwide are stopping its use as it contributes to bacteria resistance. It's also a skin irritant and a polluter of our waterways.

ALL soaps are anti-bacterial...

Originally Posted By: grampi

Not true.

Originally Posted By: jcwit
Originally Posted By: grampi

Not true.

It certainly is...all soaps are naturally anti-bacterial...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back