Semi auto, vs wheel gun? Big bore? 9mm?

I love that the question is, “which handgun would you choose?” And the answers are “shotgun, AR-15, etc…”

Yea, I've always been fascinated by those who cannot follow the most basic agenda of a discussion on a website. It always reminds me of a speed reading course that was administered when I was in grade school. We were tested for comprehension of what was shown on the projector screen. I often wonder how those who cannot stay on subject here, would have done on these tests. Maybe it's just ADD? IDK.

My opinion on this is: semi auto is superior for most instances

The arguement that revolvers are more reliable may be true in vacuum, but in the field, not so much. Effectiveness, generally, is measured in accurate fire/time/distance, and semi autos in this measure are superior. Of course, most standard semi autos cannot match the raw power of some revolvers, but going back to the effectiveness equation, how much power is needed? I can see 100 years ago, but not today. There is a reason revolvers are no longer used in any military or police departments today. Revolvers are cool, and have their place.

Yea, I've always been fascinated by those who cannot follow the most basic agenda of a discussion on a website. It always reminds me of a speed reading course that was administered when I was in grade school. We were tested for comprehension of what was shown on the projector screen. I often wonder how those who cannot stay on subject here, would have done on these tests. Maybe it's just ADD? IDK.
I suppose people are picking up on the inference of the topic. It does go south sometimes, and I am guilty of it too.

Back