OEMassive oil filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chinese "OEMassive" fails & nukes your engine, you're going to be left holding the "OEMassive" engine bill-no Chinese filter manufacturer is going to honor a warranty claim!
Again, I just don’t think such a filter will be prestigious. OEImpressive is still a fail. Better to get out the sharpie or paint crayon and put a gigantic “XP” on whatever one ultimately decides upon

Where did you buy the counterfeit "Toyota OEM" oil filters?
I didn't buy counterfeit "Toyota OEM" oil filters. These were OEMassive, bought through AliExpress. But, they don't seem any better than counterfeits.

The Car Care Nut discussed and illustrated counterfeit "Toyota OEM" oil filters on his video. Here is an example of some that I suspect might fall within that category. 100 filters for $110.56 shipped (or $1.11 a piece).

It's a shame it's that easy. Someone could buy these and sell them on eBay for $4, $5, or $6 a pop. Or an unscrupulous shop could install them in cars, and charge a premium to owners thinking they're getting something that is OEM.

I didn't buy counterfeit "Toyota OEM" oil filters. These were OEMassive, bought through AliExpress. But, they don't seem any better than counterfeits.
Did AliExpress show a Toyota OEM box in the ad and advertise it as an "OEM" filter like they did in the alibaba ad you linked? What's the box look like?

Did AliExpress show a Toyota OEM box in the ad and advertise it as an "OEM" filter like they did in the alibaba ad you linked? What's the box look like?
Here you go. https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832780629707.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.main.1.12f8zIxKzIxKNo&algo_pvid=c00a27cb-08d5-4e2d-8fb6-69a26d630fff&algo_exp_id=c00a27cb-08d5-4e2d-8fb6-69a26d630fff-0&pdp_npi=3@dis!USD!16.49!13.19!!!!!@21021a7216878276606794316d0744!66548387036!sea!US!2672456813&curPageLogUid=LOMooyIti3l9

My point isn't that OEMassive is counterfeit. It's not. My point is it looks like it has the same quality as a counterfeit.

Yeah so those aren't counterfeit Toyota filters. People fall for the stupid OEM thing but as ZeeOSix is asking they aren't actually counterfeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back