Nissan, please take all my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like some sort of unbalanced pop-on-a-stick mess that would be too unstable for any real enjoyment the ridiculous power. If you're going to spend that kind of money on a car, why not spend it on something that wasn't designed by a guy who was on a steady diet of octopus tentacle and magic mushrooms at the time? This is one possible explanation for the low number of orders.

Originally Posted By: SLCraig
Originally Posted By: mechtech2
Japanese performance cars look like Transformers.

Not the 300ZX twin turbo, one of the best looking Japanese cars of all time!

I have to agree there. The '90-96 300ZX was not only one of the best looking Japanese cars of all time but in my opinion one of the best looking cars of all time period. The '86-91 Mazda RX7 was also great looking, but it borrowed heavily from the Porsche 944's styling. Those are more the exception than the rule with Japanese styling and you got to figure a lot of their better styled cars probably had American stylist input.

This is the high performance automotive equivalent of a spork. 600k? Ha ha, the ONLY reason to buy this thing is because it's different.

Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac
$590,000?!!!!!
crazy2.gif

I love Nissan, but if I had that kind of money, I'd spend it on a German or Italian supercar.

I think the reason it cost 590K is because they basically hand made all the parts to make the GT-R powertrain fit. This will obviously not be a production car, and cars like this are always expensive to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back