Nissan, please take all my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its great a car maker is actually considering doing what folks do in their garages or barns. Nutty swaps.

The thing is the Nissan engineers actually have a clue or access to knowledge to make this happen.

Originally Posted By: Jeffy_D
I find it hilarious when people on here complain about generic, cookie cutter styling on newer cars... Then when something original comes out, they bash it for being over-the-top and ugly.

This is being bashed because it IS over the top ugly.

Ugly is just ugly, "original" or not.

I guess its kind of interesting. But interesting sort of like a 12 second 1988 Dodge Caravan IMHO... Nissan can take all my money for the regular GTR.

Different styling is a great way to sell cars. Take the Scion xB of yore... Half the population hated it... the other half had to have it. Take a generic styled ride that offends none and you'll fine it excites very few as well. To each their own.

Originally Posted By: Win
Ugly is just ugly, "original" or not.

No, no. There is generic ugly, and original ugly, or we could call it stylishly ugly. Like I said, it's not for me, though I can appreciate the styling. Compare it to an Aztec - that's generic ugly.

Originally Posted By: mechtech2
Japanese performance cars look like Transformers.

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: mechtech2
Japanese performance cars look like Transformers.

Not the 300ZX twin turbo, one of the best looking Japanese cars of all time!

The GT-R is available in six colors.

For the cost of one Juke GT-R ($590,000), you could buy six GT-R, one in each of those colors.

Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac
$590,000?!!!!!
crazy2.gif

I love Nissan, but if I had that kind of money, I'd spend it on a German or Italian supercar.

Yeah for that money I could have a Ford GT, new M5 and no mortgage.

Originally Posted By: MrHorspwer
The GT-R is available in six colors.

For the cost of one Juke GT-R ($590,000), you could buy six GT-R, one in each of those colors.

That POS is $600k? Ha what is Nissan smoking?

Correct my post, forget about the GTR buy a real car. Think Ferrari 599, F40, Zonda, or Carrera GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back