New ratchet?

This one from Tekton is ok for the money. I like the thin head. They also have a plain handle.

The Carlyle long 3/8 flex from Napa is pretty good also, but Napa hasn’t had deal pricing on it lately.

Between the Pittsburgh Pro and Icon, I would probably choose the Pittsburgh Pro for lower price and its a reasonably proven ratchet.
Thanks for the other suggestions, I will check them out.

NAPA Carlyle ratchet
This is my favorite ratchet. I wouldn't pay $85 for it but I bought two of these when they were on sale for $24.99. I also have the 1/4" drive and the long handle 3/8" drive. The secret to the Carlyle tools is get them when they're on sale.
Screenshot_20220705-230251_Gmail.jpg

I ended up with the Pittsburgh Pro 1/2" and 3/8" long reach flex head ratchets from HF. My fiancé bought them for me for a late Father's Day gift. We have a HF fairly local so if it has issues, I can warranty it fairly easily.

Im probably gonna pick up some of their stuff in the future. I'd like to get a couple ratchets and sockets, and their wooden handle screwdrivers. Thank God they don't have a tool truck. I would never finance snap on or any other brand, but if Nepros had a tool truck I probably wouldn't be able to help myself.

I would be in there every day. I am worse than a Raven, I see shiny Nepros objects and want it even if I don't need it.
You might be onto something here... train ravens to pick up shiny tools in exchange for food. Imagine the collection of 10mm sockets you could have!

NAPA Carlyle ratchet
This is my favorite ratchet. I wouldn't pay $85 for it but I bought two of these when they were on sale for $24.99. I also have the 1/4" drive and the long handle 3/8" drive. The secret to the Carlyle tools is get them when they're on sale.
View attachment 106841
Wow. I would grab this in a heartbeat at $24.99 but have never seen it this low.......

Back