Mag-Lite Flashlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update. Left the Fenix E20 on the counter. After a week or so my wife starts to use it a little. Now she uses it every day and loves the light, puts up with the unfashionable color. I think we've made a major break thru.

Ken

Regarding the Fenix E20:

Do you guys find the focus pattern to be o.k.?

Some reviews say it is too bright for small areas....i.e., checking the furnace in a small utility room. Comments?

And, on a lighter note:

Quote:
Just an update. Left the Fenix E20 on the counter. After a week or so my wife starts to use it a little. Now she uses it every day.........

Ken, no offense intended, but your comments remind me of a hilarious scene in the Steve Martin movie "Parenthood". While entertaining a house full of guests, the electricity/lights go out and Steve goes rummaging for a flashlight. He comes out, flips the switch on the "flashlight" just as the lights go back on, only to discover he is holding up his wife's buzzing vibrator. Funny movie with a good message about unconditional love.

Doitmyself,

E20 is perfect for small areas. Focus works great. Plenty of light.

I didn't know these doubled as vibrators also. Is that what the knurling is all about?
LOL.gif

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back