Looting in Baltimore has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: CKN
Originally Posted By: zzyzzx
b6.jpg

00B0B_55WM90FGKgR_600x450.jpg

So his arrest record gives the cops the rights to kill him on the way to jail?

I don't think anybody said that....did they?

Originally Posted By: AdRock
[If I was a single shop owner and I really thought a situation like this was coming I would have filled the back room of my shop with plenty of ammo and weapons, along with getting others that would like to help me lined up. Then when rioting and looting like this broke out I would shoot to kill anyone trying to destroy my livlihood. Don't mess with my store, I don't shoot you. That seems fair.

Claymores and M134's would seem appropriate.

Yes, If you live in a state with the Castle Doctrine, you could use military weaponry to defend your property and should as far as I am concerned, the Koreans had it right in LA. If those thugs want to attack my property and my person, I would eliminate that threat with whatever deadly force was necessary. Definitely automatic weapons, and grenades, as well as shoulder launched missiles.

Last edited:
It's all quite simple. Al Sharpton, the spokesman appointed by the White House to deal with racial affairs stated that he did not need evidence, what he needed instead, was justice. Logic like this just feeds the fires.

Our country sank to a new low last night...allowing widespread damage to personal property by law breaking cowards while the police steadily retreat....all in the name of political correctness. If this whole ordeal doesn't show you why every law-abiding person needs a firearm, nothing will. You certainly can't count on the police in every circumstance.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
It's all quite simple. Al Sharpton, the spokesman appointed by the White House to deal with racial affairs stated that he did not need evidence, what he needed instead, was justice. Logic like this just feeds the fires.

Between the Justice Brothers and Mr Bojangles they will get this worked out. LOL

Is anybody honestly surprised? Citizens standing up to a brutal, privatised police force who dress and act more like paramilitary than public servants.

It's in your history to revolt against the powers that be

These people are not the sharpest tools in the shed, they don't burn city hall, the police station and attack the establishment they perceive as the guilty party.
No, instead the morons burn their own neighborhood down in protest.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Originally Posted By: AdRock
[If I was a single shop owner and I really thought a situation like this was coming I would have filled the back room of my shop with plenty of ammo and weapons, along with getting others that would like to help me lined up. Then when rioting and looting like this broke out I would shoot to kill anyone trying to destroy my livlihood. Don't mess with my store, I don't shoot you. That seems fair.

Claymores and M134's would seem appropriate.

Yes, If you live in a state with the Castle Doctrine, you could use military weaponry to defend your property and should as far as I am concerned, the Koreans had it right in LA. If those thugs want to attack my property and my person, I would eliminate that threat with whatever deadly force was necessary. Definitely automatic weapons, and grenades, as well as shoulder launched missiles.

I would assume the Korean shop owners knew each other by reputation and knew they'd back each other up.

If I owned a liquor store and there was a CVS next to me, I would not have the same confidence.

And once I shot my first thug, then what's my exit strategy? Other thugs looking for trouble and feeling oppressed by "the man" are going to see me as "the man" and the cops will still be an hour or three out, regrouping, so the streets won't be clear.

And it would be hard to get a clean shot, if I'm behind my cash register and there's a mob coming in through my front door. Someone in the background not interested in looting my store could get shot. (This is where one would say, "if they weren't rioting..." but I'd still have my moral dilemma.)

Yeah, I root for a shop owner protecting his turf, but I wouldn't want to be that guy.

Originally Posted By: eljefino

Yeah, I root for a shop owner protecting his turf, but I wouldn't want to be that guy.

Me too, but at that point I'd rather be home and have good insurance.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Rioters are using a knife to cut holes in the fire hoses of the fire fighters.

No surprise there, you can't fix stupid.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

No, but we let them vote.
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted By: Trav
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

No, but we let them vote.
crazy2.gif

CNN showed a fire hose with about a dozen punctures so the fire fighters could not put out the fires.

This is pretty crazy.

I live in a podunk little city compared to Baltimore, St Louis.

What scares me is I live near this neighborhood. Every time stuff like this happens I think about not renewing my lease and moving to higher ground.

I do have a plan in place should this happen where I am.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Race relations never really improved, and natural law is the reason why, the reason why humanity developed into to distinct tribes and created their own nations is because of clear differences, in temperament, intellect, and many other traits as well. It is those who wish to create a new tower of babel that are going to destroy all of humanity.

wow, this is the only post of yours (that i've seen) that actually makes sense.

Gun shops are certainly going to do a lot more business now that citizens see that the police departments are be directed not to protect them and instead protect looters and protesters and others that would break into their homes or businesses to loot their property and then burn them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back