Looting in Baltimore has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on the network news.
This is a riot, pure and simple.
It cannot be described as a protest.
It is unfortunate that this event will do nothing to promote racial harmony and mutual acceptance.
Quite the opposite.
Why do race relations in our country appear to be getting worse?
I thought some years back that we had entered an era of mutual good will and fairness in our attitudes toward those of races other than our own.
I was obviously wrong if all it takes is a few bad cops, who will be brought to justice, to inflame the community to this extent.
What's up with the cops nationwide?
Has there always been this level of lawless behavior that's only now getting media attention, or is this something new.
Finally, if gangs, or security threat groups, as the police intelligence types refer to them, actually start taking out cops, we'll have nothing short of an armed war in the streets, and the cops are better armed and trained than are the gang members. Will they be regarded as martyrs as well?
Not exactly the way in which we want our society to progress.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27

Why do race relations in our country appear to be getting worse?
I thought some years back that we had entered an era of mutual good will and fairness in our attitudes toward those of races other than our own.

Race relations never really improved, and natural law is the reason why, the reason why humanity developed into to distinct tribes and created their own nations is because of clear differences, in temperament, intellect, and many other traits as well. It is those who wish to create a new tower of babel that are going to destroy all of humanity.

Originally Posted By: BRZED
Xenophobia is a personal choice, not a natural law.

Just because one favors his own tribe or race doesn't automatically make one a xenophobe. That is a clever way to attack those who
have respect for what natural law gave mankind. The problem is that the elite NWO babylonians shoved all races and nations into one area, and that is a recipe for disaster.

Business owners should sit on their roofs with AR's and pop looters.

These are not protestors just scum bags looking for a chance to steal a TV or some beer.

If the looters are smart, they'd grab all the cartridge razor blades - those things cost big bucks now days. $16.xx for a pack of 4 at Rite Aid.
shocked2.gif

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Just because one favors his own tribe or race doesn't automatically make one a xenophobe. That is a clever way to attack those who
have respect for what natural law gave mankind. The problem is that the elite NWO babylonians shoved all races and nations into one area, and that is a recipe for disaster.

And the great liberal arts institutions seem to have forgotten that this Great Melting Pot-America was never a melting pot. Different ethenic types overwhelmingly chose to live with "their own kind" Even the Pa Germans (of which I am decended from) chose to "stick together".

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Those are not looters.
They're considered "undocumented shoppers".

lol

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Those are not looters.
They're considered "undocumented shoppers".

LOL

So tomato plants in or out?

Thing is we're all of the same tribe.
We're all Americans.
We need to get past the xenophobic nonsense and recognize that we all share the same interests.

If I was a business owner and my business got torn up the city would have a lawsuit on their hands. Along with the mayor herself. i mean come on, "we're going to give them the room they want to protest." Nothing like your mayor telling the police not to bother the people tearing your livelihood apart.

Originally Posted By: AdRock
i mean come on, "we're going to give them the room they want to protest."

Its actually worse: " we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

Yep..her own words gave owners a right to recover damages from the city.

Last edited:
Why is tearing looting and burning the city different than terrorists doing it? If A group carrying the ISIS flag were doing the same thing, shooting them would not be unacceptable. Shooting a few of the violent town burning thugs would stop this pretty quick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back