Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM - that's the general idea
grin.gif

GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin' I'm groovin'
fruit.gif
I'm groovin' I'm groovin'I'm groovin' I'm groovin'I'm groovin' I'm groovin'I'm groovin' I'm groovin'I'm groovin' I'm groovin'I'm groovin' I'm groovin'I'm groovin' I'm groovin'

you get the point

Please tell me why I shouldn't buy KKD for a long term play?

As a once $50 stock, I can't see go down much further. They had a Krispy Kreme at our superwalmart in Virginia Beach. There was always someone in line. If they keep up that type of expansion I would see this thing continue to earn money.

BTW, I love fresh KK's. I don't like them hot but fresh non-the-less.

We are at $12/share right now

Well MS - there is a book juggling alegation right now, but at $12 it may be worth a flyer. As I said if it gets closer to $10 and still looks basically sound, I'm in. Some pundits are talking about $8 a share.

Now MS I want to thank you for the energy stock tips. Great plays!

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Well MS - there is a book juggling alegation right now, but at $12 it may be worth a flyer. As I said if it gets closer to $10 and still looks basically sound, I'm in. Some pundits are talking about $8 a share.

Now MS I want to thank you for the energy stock tips. Great plays!

Mr P. I'll keep looking for it to go a little lower. If is goes below $10 I don't think I can help myself. I'll have to get in. Not too much maybe 100 shares or so.

I wish I could take the credit for the energy plays. Those are straigh out of PF newsletter. Vermillion Energy is my best one yet. I'm make 15% on the stock plus a 11+% dividend. I wish I would have bought a few thousand more.

Oil stocks have been OK, but my alternative energy stocks have kept my a$$ out of the fire:

code:

Symbol Last Trade Change

PLUG 6.99 0.12

FCEL 12.72 0.66

ENER 19.66 1.26

I bought PLUG at 6.50, FCEL at 10.83 and ENER at $13.67!!!

[ October 14, 2004, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Pablo ]

AIG brew ha-ha (AIG) sucked down two of my funds. Of course I expected it in my Select Insurance Fund (and may buy more). But the Dividend Growth Fund took a big hit, too.

Just another reason mutual funds suck, but I don't have a purely better answer. Sure I can buy a lot of stocks, etc (and who's to say I wouldn't have owned AIG)....but just the ones I have now are almost unmanageable.

Pablo I have Ameritrade and they have something new called Amerivest. You enter in a lot of info. and it spits out ETF'S that will get you there. I think If I did hold bundles of stocks ETF's are more tax efficent.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back