Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bugshu
Its been awhile since I gave you all a gift but here you go.

AUO ......

Hey killer, AUO seems to be backing into buy range, the chart doesn't look superb, any news?

No problem. Do your DD.

Where is the gang?

I eased into a couple short funds on Tue/Wed. They are up a bit - but sometimes I don't get it, it's never in the percentage that the underlying index (or whatever moves down). It's not shenanigans, probably some double inverse hedging. This is getting as complex as motor oil!

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1
Sold my HJS today. Finally!, made a little profit this month.

I sold 500 shares of HJS today. I'm surprised it's still up.

BTW - I got $1750 in "interest" this AM from that bad boy. Not too shabby. FJA next.

It's interesting that they call it interest. So they really are bonds. Bonds that trade like stocks.

I would have held more, but I kept missing those super low buy points. I can't move 1000 share orders in either direction properly, I guess I was scaring Zell.

05/01/2008 12:46:13 Bought 49 DRYS @ 82.0094 -4,028.45 $33.54
05/02/2008 11:47:39 Sold 49 DRYS @ 87.89 4,296.59 $4,330.13

Thought I was brilliant for making 6.6% in a day, went back and checked the price today since I just freed up some money....110.74/share...I wanna cry, but god knows if I held on it would do what GRMN did 50 to 120 to 40.

Had said it might take until mid May to get the new S/T system on line due to the March 27 issue. Meanwhile, different options were presented.

However, on April 20 it was felt the March 27 wrinkle had been ironed out thus a new I/T wave projection was presented. It was suggested any S/T weakness would have a positive influence into mid-ish maybe mid-late May. Specific pivot dates were not presented in a public forum.

April 22 we wanted to see how the week ended as we had one final issue to work out. It was suggested a low by April 24 might change our game of leap frog. We received our low on the projected pivot of early April 24.

In reference to the April 22 comments we’re now near the area of the April 24 prints. Instead of the 2 steps up one step back market we’ve almost went sideways for 4 weeks or a true game of leap frog. This too shall again change.

The first & last publicly published I/T wave projection from the new projection model was right on the mark. The mid-ish May high call was printed on May 19.

History will show how important May & June are from both a high and low price print perspective.

Good luck.

12.gif

I suppose we'll re-test the lows again.

We gotta DRILL!

One simple food example - a can of peaches was .84 - now it's $1.25 and at a local store it's $1.75. Do the math, people are feeling it and are pulling back big time. Earnings reports will suffer next round IMHO.

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
We gotta DRILL!

Look at Oz ICN, CTP, RPM, EPR, [censored] and a serious bucket load of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back