Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Quote:

You're the expert Pabst.

Not that I’m the seer of BITOG, the clairvoyant of oil chat or, oracle of the lube board. BUT I have been sleeping better since my surgery.

Ever since I had Captain Kirk neutered he's been mostly sleeping all day, too.
tounge2.gif

Quote:

When translated by babelfish:

Quote:

When same, it would be much better than to be considered like a Peeping Tom

I would translate "quand meme" as "however", "nevertheless" or, if to change the words' order, as "still".

However, I did not know before that peeping Tom is a slang expression for a voyeur.

I'm holding off from selling, but if we actually do go into a recession, especially a worldwide, at least, slowdown, and energy prices take a dump, well, I'll be up the creek with no paddle with my positions. I can take a couple more days of 2-3% downs until I need to get out and preserve something decent. Thankfully I'm past the 90 day short term trading fee on that fidelity energy fund. It's gonna be bad today on that one.

Quote:

Quote:

dont leave us hangin... what'd ya buy???

FDFFX
FLVCX
FDSVX
FSCHX

Now mind you I didn't buy these to flip, I just got to a certain point where I needed to get a small bit of cash working. Frankly I can't watch and trade that many stocks, I have plenty of income related funds. Let's see how these managers do for the next five-ten years. If the market dives (I was hoping it would today) I will buy more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back