hyundai did a bg44 intake cleaning on my veloster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that didn't last long. The velosters making that weird knocking noise again. That bg44 intake cleaning Hyundai did 2 weeks ago worked until today. Paid 120.00 bills for the problem to come back two weeks later. Ive had it with this car. I was just at the dealer today for other issues and just when I about to get home I hear that noise again. [censored] Hyundai. I cant ....ing win

go open it up for 20+ min at 4500+ RPMs. You don't have to speed, just find a highway and cruise in 3rd or 4th gear. Won't hurt to try and might save you lots of $.

Took the car back to Hyundai yesterday and the manager says sorry there is nothing they can do about the carbon issue. Its a known issue with the di engine he says. So let me get this straight I just paid 130.00 two weeks ago to hear him say that. He says that I might wanna try using tectron a few times in A row . I hate this car so much.

Originally Posted By: waltywalt
Took the car back to Hyundai yesterday and the manager says sorry there is nothing they can do about the carbon issue. Its a known issue with the di engine he says. So let me get this straight I just paid 130.00 two weeks ago to hear him say that. He says that I might wanna try using tectron a few times in A row . I hate this car so much.

Get some FP+ and do a "shock treatment" first and then run it at regular dose (1oz to 10 gallons of gas) from now on. It may take awhile, but I'm convinced once the blow-by is carrying FP into the intake manifold, it will eventually clean it and prevent the carbon build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back