Expedition Shopping

I had them send me underside pics and videos and it still looks and sounds very good. I'm going to wait a bit because I'm not in a position to drive to near DC to find out the transmission is wonky or something. They've dropped the price some already also.
Well if it's meant to be it's meant to be 🍻

Is this that old "Big SUV Bad" trope? I usually agree but we have three kids and live in a place where it snows. Would everyone be fine crammed into a RAV4 or CR-V? Probably but my wife does the harder job of the two of us and the least I can do is try to shop for the kind of car she wants.
Nah, just pointing out an observation I've gathered over the years having lived in all regions of the country. 75%+ of the time when a woman is involved, a minivan won't fit the bill; even if they live in Phoenix, AZ and drive on nothing but pavement, they have to have a large 4WD SUV to fit their 5-6 person family. I'm not knocking anybody, it's a free country. But I'm happy to point it out whenever I'm able, that folks could save a lot of money if they consider something more practical. To each their own.

Back