Considering replacement vehicle. Help.

You do know that the Camry is barely any bigger than the Jetta? The Jetta is on the larger side for a "small" sedan.
Wider and more leg room. It’s noticeable. That’s also why we got the Jetta to begin with. Larger than others in its class.

Here are a few shots after a quick wash. Sometime over the next few weeks I need to give it a proper detail.

2E650A76-E425-4FB5-BDCF-2506D7654BBE.jpeg
C8918A58-9EA4-45B8-AD66-77B7BC1C2F91.jpeg
7BED56B1-7840-40D7-B145-713E11232B7F.jpeg
550A385A-85D7-4F55-AD24-15821FCE545F.jpeg
2E6E3DCD-51DC-43F2-A2D2-247B5DEA3BA2.jpeg
24891DAE-35CF-44F4-AE9C-093660030587.jpeg

Did you get the Blind Spot Monitoring and convenience package on it? Those are usually the only two major options I see added to the LE trim. Definitely my favorite sedan in this segment. I'd research which spray waxes have UV protection in them like Optimum spray wax.

Love the not black interior. Funny how looking to replace in the next 2 years happened in a week! 😁 congrats!
Yes. I think this would be my top pick for interior color on this trim.

Also, yeah I caved. But trade in was good 👍 and this model won’t be around (new) in 2 years.

Wow, not where I thought it was all heading! :ROFLMAO:

Congrats on the new ride! Love the color too, same as my Tacoma. Right now my Tacoma, Subaru, and grandmothers Jetta (soon to be ours) is the same color. :LOL:

Wow, not where I thought it was all heading! :ROFLMAO:

Congrats on the new ride! Love the color too, same as my Tacoma. Right now my Tacoma, Subaru, and grandmothers Jetta (soon to be ours) is the same color. :LOL:
Yeah, me neither honestly! Never thought I'd be in a Camry. It drives well, feels solid, looks good, is quiet, gets good gas mileage, and has all the tech I need and then some. Happy with it so far! Ready to be past break in so I can drive it "normally". Trying to keep the RPM's below 3000 currently.

621 miles (1000 km). I’ll probably take it easy until 1000 miles, do oil and filter change, then drive normally after that.

Those newer 2.5's take a spin on filter no? Easier than the 2015 we had that had the cartridge setup. Never had any issues with it, just an extra step.

If your dealer is anything like mine, it's actually cheaper to get the OEM filter there. That and you have a paper trail with the dealers name on the invoice.

I typically replaced those blue coated aluminum drain plug washers every other oil change. Never had one leak, and still save the old ones just in case.

Those newer 2.5's take a spin on filter no? Easier than the 2015 we had that had the cartridge setup. Never had any issues with it, just an extra step.

If your dealer is anything like mine, it's actually cheaper to get the OEM filter there. That and you have a paper trail with the dealers name on the invoice.

I typically replaced those blue coated aluminum drain plug washers every other oil change. Never had one leak, and still save the old ones just in case.
It does take a spin on, and a tiny one at that! I was surprised how small it was.

Back