Chineese motorcycles

Been reading reviews, about 2 grand can get you maybe 250 cc bike,,,still thinking on it,,would just be for fun...you can order on Amazon plus shipping of 300 bucks, cheap I know.

So get one and tell us how they are. Street bike or dirt bike? I only have known people who have bought the dirt bikes and they are junk.

I would buy it if china can make some cruisers similar to Harley Davidsons. That would be really cool. Just imagine a Chinese ohv pushrod 250cc bike that actually looks cool. Harley Davidsons are out of control with their prices, especially given how old school and outdated their technology is and the worst part, they are way overpriced for what they are (I know this will start a whole thread of arguments), and maybe if China can make a Chinese Harley, I would be down 👍

My Son had one. I'm not in to motorcycles so I cant remember the brand. He rode it in to Mexico. It was very reliable.

My buddy just bought a new Coleman/china ATV from a big box store for his kids and it needs some carb work already... Floods out randomly. So now he's got to mess around with it, once he figures out where to get carb parts.
I think some are actually pretty decent, as there's 10 of millions of people riding them every day in China, but you have to do your research on what your actually getting.

I do too....but that was then. Buying a cheap Chinese bike off of Amazon is like throwing your money away....and giving it to a country we will most likely be at war with in the near future.
We better hope not. BTW-somebody buying a Chinese made motorcycle is the least of the problem-IMHO. It's the U.S. financial securities they hold (stocks, bonds, real estate, etc.) is a big issue. At it's our won fault-again-our own fault.

Back