Brain Freeze

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I woke up this morning knowing it ain't Saturday but I keep telling myself it is. I go to make a call and I say oh they are closed on Saturday... I have been doing it all day and I know it's Tuesday.

I think the last sleep I got was Friday night and I'm locked in on Saturday. Nuts...

Anyone else do this?

Get yourself one of these.

1693336115391.jpg

dayclocks

I retired in 2011 and My wife retired 12/30/22. Before she retired I would comment that for some reason Saturdays seemed like Tuesdays to me! She commented a few days ago that Saturdays seemed like Wednesdays to her! BTW….we’re having a blast!

Zee09, I’ve been there too but mostly only a day or two difference thinking it was a different day.
I think everyone has days like this.

gman, I’ve been retired since 2014 and everyday is Saturday. :cool:

I woke up this morning knowing it ain't Saturday but I keep telling myself it is. I go to make a call and I say oh they are closed on Saturday... I have been doing it all day and I know it's Tuesday.

I think the last sleep I got was Friday night and I'm locked in on Saturday. Nuts...

Anyone else do this?
yeah, I've been retired for a few years now... its hard to keep track of what day it is.

When you are retired, everyday is anyday. I know when it is the weekend because more of my neighbors and their kids are around.
Yup...
Being self employed from home for decades you lose the Friday feel as well as the holiday vibes. Monday means nothing either. Same for hump day especially at Blake's house 🏠🏠 😂

I have trouble keeping track of the days myself. I only work 4 days a week (Wednesday through Saturday) so that messes me up even more. The real kicker right now is I'm transitioning from 2nd shift to 1st. I really don't know what anything is going on anymore!

Back