84 Cutlass, random picture

I have a 1987 Buick Grand National, owned since new and has just 65k miles. I gotta be honest - I always loved the looks of the Cutlass. You have a nice one!.

Originally Posted by GMBoy
I have a 1987 Buick Grand National, owned since new and has just 65k miles. I gotta be honest - I always loved the looks of the Cutlass. You have a nice one!.

Thanks. I love the Buicks (especially the gn) just as much. Yesterday on my way home I couldn't stop anywhere without compliments and questions about the car. 13 years ago it didn't get 1/3 of the attention it does now.

Hey GMBoy, when are we gonna see a post about your Grand National with some pics?

Originally Posted by Nick1994
Hey GMBoy, when are we gonna see a post about your Grand National with some pics?

Yeah. Post them up right here.

Originally Posted by caprice_2nv

No problem - how? I never could post pictures and I don't use photo hosting sites.

Originally Posted by caprice_2nv

No problem - how? I never could post pictures and I don't use photo hosting sites.

They have to be less than 6mb, which is hit and miss on my phone. Sometimes i just have to crop the photo a bit smaller to get the file size down.

Click this then navigate to the photo.

Screenshot_20200622-075148.jpg

Back