More choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

If it could make your exhaust smell like grapes...... WOW!!! wining lottery ticket.....until the first person dies of CO2 poisoning from excessively sniffing their tailpipe.

Remember the Optigrab from that steve martin move "The Jerk"

Originally Posted by Lolvoguy
I like how what he's driving, appears to be an AMC Pacer
lol.gif

If one of those has survived all these years...it deserves 100 octane grape flavored gas!!

My wife had an AMC Spirit (updated Gremlin) for her first car and she actually loved it, but it was stolen and taken for a joyride and then totaled after being recovered.
Seeing as how it was a 4 cylinder, couldn't have been that much joy in the ride...the V8s can actually be super quick.

Originally Posted by Virtus_Probi
Lolvoguy said:
I like how what he's driving, appears to be an AMC Pacer.
Seeing as how it was a 4 cylinder, couldn't have been that much joy in the ride...the V8s can actually be super quick.

IIRC, the Gremlin or Spirit 4 cylinder was VW/Audi designed?....probably underpowered for the weight of the car....

Since this thread is sort of a hodge-podge I must add...

If anyone wants an AMC Pacer there's one for sale in Fort Ann, NY.

They have only one and it's a small town so please, don't stampede.

read where manufactures want one grade for all, 95 i believe. if engines are tuned + built for higher octane more performance + mpgs can be attained easier. they mentioned at just a little more BUT seeing 93 oct costing 60 cents or more i call BULL!

Originally Posted by danez_yoda
If it could make your exhaust smell like grapes...... WOW!!! wining lottery ticket.....until the first person dies of CO2 poisoning from excessively sniffing their tailpipe.

Remember the Optigrab from that steve martin move "The Jerk"

Nope...
[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back