This thread is old...but funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finally back, after 5 months in the hospitable due to multiple back surgeries.. Still in a wheel chair, but expect to be walking on my own by mid summer.

Originally Posted by Oldmoparguy1
I am finally back, after 5 months in the hospitable due to multiple back surgeries.. Still in a wheel chair, but expect to be walking on my own by mid summer.

Welcone back. I hope you make a good recovery from back surgery. I know it's hard to get back to 100 pct, but just he positive and take it one day at a time.

I know of at least one member that not only re-incarnate into a different name (likely IP as well), HE CHANGES HIS WRITING STYLE AND ATTITUDE.

Now that's hardcore.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Originally Posted by PimTac
We have lots of reincarnations here.

They must use some kind of IP address cloaking method to keep re-joining under a different username. Some have been banned more than once, like the OP in that thread mentioned.

If the Chinese Great Firewall can't keep people in, our mods here definitely can't keep people out either.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Oldmoparguy1

Get well and take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back