Cat Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My folks cat is like this... All friendly and affectionate but the moment you go to pet him he isn't happy any longer and will paw at you and take off.

Cat Humor.jpg

Weird animals...and I am allergic to them.Can pet them ori sit with them for a while but then I ll start sneezing and coughing

technically you are not allergic to cats...so they are safe to eat at the local Chinese resteraunt.
you are allergic to the proteins in their saliva.

Originally Posted by Shannow
technically you are not allergic to cats...so they are safe to eat at the local Chinese restaurant.
you are allergic to the proteins in their saliva.

Swoosh !! "Nothing but net"

I like cats independence - and not having to walk them in 20 degree weather.

Wonder if a pet FOX would bridge the gap between Dog and Cat.

But may have to wait as I don't think the Russian breeders have Domesticated Foxes litter box trained yet ....

Proof that cats are smarter than dogs: throw a stick for a dog and say "fetch"...the dog will go bananas and say "Oh boy! Fetching a stick! My favourite thing!". Do the same with a cat and it will use a different word beginning with "f".

Originally Posted by RF Overlord
Proof that cats are smarter than dogs: throw a stick for a dog and say "fetch"...the dog will go bananas and say "Oh boy! Fetching a stick! My favourite thing!". Do the same with a cat and it will use a different word beginning with "f".

My daughter's black cat "Salem" plays fetch...and runs up to you to roll onto his back for a belly rub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back