Dolphin Trainer

An elderly man, while reversing his car, hits the car of the guy behind him in an expensive sports car. Enraged, the guy and his bodyguard hop out of the car and confront the old man. “Look what you did to my car,” he yells."You’re going to give me $10,000 right now or my bodyguard is gonna beat you to a pulp!”

“Oh my,” says the petrified old man,"I don't have that kind of money. Let me call my son, he trains dolphins and he’ll know what to do." "Dolphins??" the other driver shouts while rolling his eyes.

The old man pulls out his mobile phone and dials, and just as the son answers, the irate man snatches the phone away from the old man.“So, YOU’RE a dolphin trainer, huh? Well, your old man here just rear-ended my Ferrari and I need ten grand right now or me and my bodyguard will beat you AND your old man to a pulp.”

"I’ll be there in ten minutes," says the voice calmly on the other end.

Exactly ten minutes later a jeep pulls up and a guy hops out and proceeds to single-handedly beat the living daylights of both the bully and his bodyguard, leaving them in a heap on the side of the road.

When he’s finished, he walks over to his father and says: "For the last time, Dad - I train Navy Seals, not dolphins."

Back