Yay, it's above 20f!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 53' Stude
MadHatter: coldest was last January, Boiling Springs PA at top of mountain where brothers house is. Temp was -7F with 50/50 blend of Maxlife 15w40 CJ4/SM and M1 0w20 SN+

Fired up just fine

Jeesh..was the Camry in beast mode or what!...‚ That's awesome...

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Delta

53'Stude and Delta
Happy Birthday guys !!!!

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
10 F here. We just finished the roof on our shelter for our community fire fighting trailer.

Beautiful sky for looking at the stars.

Originally Posted by SR5

53'Stude and Delta
Happy Birthday guys !!!!

Thanks SR5!

Originally Posted by SR5

53'Stude and Delta
Happy Birthday guys !!!!

Thanks SR5!

Sorry, I'm doing it wrong..I missed your birthday Delta! Hope you had plenty of cake and ice cream!

Last edited:
MadHatter: it rained here all night and now 49F out and rain stopped. I brought back some great Pizza Boy Brewing crafted beers in a "crowler" or 32 oz can
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

Sorry, I'm doing it wrong..I missed your birthday Delta! Hope you had plenty of cake and ice cream!

Thanks Mad Hatter! We just had our Thanksgiving meal with my sister and her kids here. Unfortunately gotta go to work tonight in all the nasty weather; slow and steady as she goes! (although the Tacoma will be slow anyways, lol)

weather.com says a low of 8F (-13C) tonight. Was already 10F when we got home, and it did feel a bit chilly.

Then it'll warm up into the 40's and rain on Monday!

I broke out into a little sweat today cleaning up the leaves in the yard and putting up the Christmas decorations. It was sunny and in the low 60s🎄
A lot of motorcycles were on the road unfortunately I wasnt one of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back