Would you recommend Everstart or is there truth in the alternative name 'NeverStart'?

EverStart batteries are all that I buy anymore. They're just way too convenient to purchase and warranty when needed. I have only had to warranty one over the years, but it was super simple.

Everstart is a solid choice, usually the best price and easiest to warranty with all the stores nationwide. I switched over to them a few years back but now I will install mostly Duralast at the shop because my pricing is much better and they deliver. BUT, I don't hesitate to use either one ....but one battery (just my experience) that seems to fail more than others are the ORielly brands.

You can return the old Costco battery for a refund. That's how Costco handles their battery warranty. You are not required to get a new from Costco as a remedy for the warranty. My experience is that batteries rarely fail in the warranty period.. the one time I did have a battery fail in the warranty period, the fact that it was in a rarely-driven car probably had a lot to do with it.
Costco changed their warranty late in 2022 I believe, and it is now a three year prorated warranty. No more 100% credit for a failed battery.

Walmart warrants their AGM batteries with a four year free replacement.

Back