Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Glock 26
Glock 43
Glock 42
Ruger LCP
Smith & Wesson 340 airweight j-frame

All loaded with gold dots. All carried throughout the year depending on daily dress requirements.

Why do I carry? Because when I was a police officer I saw terrible things, and dozens of victims that were raped/robbed/murdered because they lacked any means of defending themselves. Most victims only make that mistake once. After being victimized, many realize how naive they were about the real world, and they get a weapon and training.

Having a weapon will not guarantee you the best outcome should someone choose to victimize you, but it gives you options and ability.

Very well said, friend.

Ruger SR9c I use several holsters depending on clothes and loaded with standard pressure Gold Dots or Federal HST in 147 grain since I am a heavy for caliber guy.

Tried several sub compact guns and they just don't fit my big meat paws and I don't really want to carry a full size so the SR9c being a more "Small/Mid" just works for me. Shoots well and seems reliable.

Sig P938 SAS (1911-inspired micro-9mm) with Speer Gold Dot 124g +P loaded by Underwood Ammunition or Federal HST 147g +P.

I carry in my front pants or shorts pocket in a Tagua pocket holster. Easy to carry, doesn't get cumbersome, and that's the main reason I almost always end up with it in my pocket instead of my Glock 32 in my waistband. But, I'll admit, I don't have a great holster for the G32, and I know that makes a big difference.

I also shoot the little Sig pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back